ReadyBright Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and LED Ceiling Light Kit
Availability: Only 10 Left in Stock
Usually ships the next business day
- Safety lighting
- Stairs, hallways, paths
- Long life LEDs
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator
- Lights Turn On When There Is a Power Outage: Power Outage Flashlight automatically lights up during a power failure and sends a radio frequency signal to turn on the Battery Operated LED Ceiling Light and LED Path Light.
- LED Path Light Dimensions: only 3-3/8in(W) x 3-7/8in(H) x 1-1/8in(D).
- LED Ceiling Light Dimensions: only 1.75in in height and 5.0in in diameter.
- POD Dimensions: only 2.75in(W) x 5.0in(H) x 1.25in(D).
- Batteries: the Power Outage Flashlight uses one rechargeable 3.6-volt NiMH battery (included). The LED Path Light uses 4 AA batteries (not included). The LED Ceiling Light uses 4 C batteries (not included).
- Path Light LED: provides bright white light with a cool white (4100K) color temperature.
- Ceiling Light LED: provides 80 lumens of bright white light with a neutral white (3500K) color temperature.
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
No reviews yet
Be the first to Write a review.
Question from John:
Answer from Pegasus:John, Yes, when there is a power outage, the flashlight will send a signal to turn on the ceiling lights (as long as they are in the range of about 70 ft). The flashlight can then be used to turn on/off the lights