1-Light Kit LED MVP Line Voltage Puck Light
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
Usually ships the next business day
- 1 Puck kit
- Line voltage
- No driver required
- Power cord included
- Only 4.3W
- Warm white light
- Excellent color rendering
- Complete Plug-In LED Puck Light Kit: we bundle the required components together for discount pricing. In addition to the puck light, the kit includes a 6-Foot Power Cord.
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Flexible Connectors: use when expanding your kit with additional MVP puck lights. Also can be used to expand distance between power cord and puck lights.
- Hardwire Box: use to convert plug-in kit to a hardwire kit
- Replacement Power Cord
- Recommended Dimmer: these plug-in kits are dimmable via Lutron's Credenza tabletop dimmer. When hardwiring using the hardwire box accessory, they are dimmable via a CFL-LED wall dimmer.
Shop More American Lighting Products
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from gasstationwithoutpumps:
Answer from Pegasus:Each puck emits 200 lumens.
Question from William Ball:
Answer from Pegasus:William, The housing is made of zinc alloy.
Question from obxal:
Answer from Pegasus:Per the installation instructions, the maximum number of puck lights that can be connected to one power cord or port in the hardwire box is 20. If hardwiring, we would suggest using a C-L dimmer.
Question from Carolyn:
Answer from Pegasus:The ideal range of illumination would be approximately 24-36". At four feet, the light is quite dispersed and dim.
Question from Lynn:
Answer from Pegasus:You could install the MVP Puck Lights on a Lutron Credenza C-L Tabletop Lamp Dimmer. https://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-and-cfl-dimmers/lutron-credenza-c-l-tabletop-lamp-dimmer.html