Warm White LED MR16 Low Voltage Adjustable Metal Miniature Recessed Light
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Tilts 15°
- Includes MR16 LED
- Flood beam spread
- Energy efficient
- Driver sold separately
- 1-Year warranty
- Plug-in LED Driver or Li-Ion Battery Pack Required (sold separately)
- Plug-In Driver: Two types are available: the E5304 powers 1-4 fixtures; the E5308 powers 5-8 fixtures. Both have a 10-foot lead wire with a Molex connector.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: 14.8-volt rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with universal smart charger (model #E5871) is required to power these mini recessed lights.
- Battery Life: to determine the battery life, divide 71 watt-hours by the total wattage being powered. For example, the battery will power one 6-watt LED light bulb for 12 hours, two 6-watt LED light bulbs for 6 hours, or three 6-watt LED light bulbs for 4 hours.
- In-Line Rotary Dimmer: can dim up to 4 MR16 LED light bulbs.
- Low Voltage Splitters: splitters allow several recessed lights to be connected to a single power supply.
- Extension Cord: adds 10ft of additional lead wire from the power source to the beginning of the electrical run.
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Question from Jennifer:
Answer from Pegasus:Jennifer, both can be used for this application.
Question from Pete:
Answer from Pegasus:Pete, No, there is not a hardwire option for these recessed lights. They are not designed to be installed in a ceiling. I would suggest these 2-inch LED recessed lights. They are designed for installation in a ceiling and to be hardwired to power. http://www.pegasuslighting.com/2inch-recessed-lighting.html
Question from Victor Gerdin:
Answer from Pegasus:Victor, This product is intended for indoor use only. To view some of our LED outdoor recessed lights, visit this page: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/outdoor-led-recessed-lighting.html
Question from Rob:
Answer from Pegasus:Rob, You can use another light bulb, but we would need to know the exact one so that we can try to see if it will fit in the fixture. Your best bet is the LED MR16 lamp we offer with this product. It fits seamlessly into the fixture for the best overall look. If dimmability is the issue, the manufacturer does have a compatible dimmer you could attach to the power supply. We don't have this dimmer on the website yet, but you could order it. Call our customer service if you need more help or would like to order the dimmer: 800-392-4818.