Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- White baffle finish, select trim finish
- Order lamp separately
- Easy to install
- One 12-volt electronic transformer is required for powering the recessed light. Be sure to select a transformer with a wattage rating equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage being powered.
- Calculating Total Wattage: to determine the transformer you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your installation by multiplying the number of lights you intend to power by the wattage of the light bulb you intend to use. For example, for 3 lights using 20W MR16 light bulbs, you would need to select a transformer rated for at least 60 watts (3 Recessed Lights x 20W/Recessed Light = 60W).
- MR16 Light Bulb: uses a 12-volt MR16 low voltage halogen light bulb. (Light bulb ordered separately.)
- Light Bulb Wattage: maximum of 20 watts
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Submitted by Chuck | 4.06.13
Question from John Hritz:
Answer from Pegasus:If you are concerned about heat, then I would suggest using an LED fixture instead. This is a halogen product so it does get quite hot and needs space to ventilate. Your cavity will need to be at least 4.75in high to accommodate the housing and the 1/2in clearance for heat dissipation. You also need to have at least 1ft between fixtures.
Question from Hana:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, just be sure the transformer you use and the LED MR16 are compatible.