Black Trim Warm White LED MR16 Low Voltage Fully Adjustable Elbow Miniature Recessed Light
You save $25.00
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
Out of Stock
- Elbow rotates & tilts
- Includes MR16 LED
- Flood beam spread
- Energy efficient
- Driver sold separately
- 1-Year warranty
- Mini Recessed Light: includes mini recessed light and 12-volt LED MR16 bulb.
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- 12-Volt Power Supply Required: either a plug-in driver or a Li-ion battery pack is required to power this light.
- Plug-In Driver: Two types are available: the E5304 powers 1-3 fixtures; the E5308 powers 4-6 fixtures. Both have a 10-foot lead wire with a Molex connector.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: 14.8-volt rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with universal smart charger (model #E5871).
- Battery Life: to determine the battery life, divide 71 watt-hours by the total wattage being powered. For example, the battery will power one 7-watt LED light bulb for 10 hours, two 7-watt LED light bulbs for 5 hours, or three 7-watt LED light bulbs for 3 hours.
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Low Voltage Splitters: splitters allow several lights to be connected to a single power supply.
- Extension Cord: adds 10ft of additional lead wire from the power source to the beginning of the electrical run.
Shop More Pegasus Select Products
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Mike:
Answer from Pegasus:Mike, It meets the definition of a California high efficiency light source. It's not a medium base, it's less than 15W and emits more than 40 lumens/watt.
Question from Don:
Answer from Pegasus:Don, I checked with the manufacturer of these items and their response is that the transformer and the LED light bulb are UL listed. They are the only components UL requires for listing in a display lighting application.
Question from Jeff:
Answer from Pegasus:Jeff, This product is intended for indoor use only. To view some of our LED outdoor recessed lights, visit this page: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/outdoor-led-recessed-lighting.html