Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Elbow rotates & tilts
- Includes MR16 LED
- Flood beam spread
- Energy efficient
- Driver sold separately
- 1-Year warranty
- Plug-in LED Driver or Li-Ion Battery Pack Required (sold separately)
- Plug-In Driver: Two types are available: the E5304 powers 1-4 fixtures; the E5308 powers 5-8 fixtures. Both have a 10-foot lead wire with a Molex connector.
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: 14.8-volt rechargeable Li-ion battery pack with universal smart charger (model #E5871) is required to power these mini recessed lights.
- Battery Life: to determine the battery life, divide 71 watt-hours by the total wattage being powered. For example, the battery will power one 6-watt LED light bulb for 12 hours, two 6-watt LED light bulbs for 6 hours, or three 6-watt LED light bulbs for 4 hours.
- In-Line Rotary Dimmer: can dim up to 4 MR16 LED light bulbs.
- Low Voltage Splitters: splitters allow several recessed lights to be connected to a single power supply.
- Extension Cord: adds 10ft of additional lead wire from the power source to the beginning of the electrical run.
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Question from Mike:
Answer from Pegasus:Mike, It meets the definition of a California high efficiency light source. It's not a medium base, it's less than 15W and emits more than 40 lumens/watt.
Question from Don:
Answer from Pegasus:Don, I checked with the manufacturer of these items and their response is that the transformer and the LED light bulb are UL listed. They are the only components UL requires for listing in a display lighting application.
Question from Jeff:
Answer from Pegasus:Jeff, This product is intended for indoor use only. To view some of our LED outdoor recessed lights, visit this page: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/outdoor-led-recessed-lighting.html