8-Watt 13.75-Inch 3000K Warm White Microfluorescent Adjustable T4 Grounded Light Fixture
This Item Is No Longer Available
- Rotate shield 360°
- Very low profile
- 3-Wire grounded
- Energy-efficient ballast
- Complete Unit: includes a T4 fluorescent lamp, acrylic cover, a 6ft power cord with a three-prong grounded plug, one direct connector, and mounting clips & screws
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, use the included power cord. To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately)
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. Available with or without a switch. A flexible connector must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box.
- Flexible Connectors: available in multiple lengths. These cables electrically link two fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
- Replacement Mounting Clips
- Replacement Linear T4 Fluorescent Bulbs
- Replacement Power Cord
- Replacement Direct Connector
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Just what we needed
Submitted by avionics12 | 1.26.14
I love my light
Submitted by Paul | 7.22.13
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE: I spoke with two different customer reps. (Ladies) on two separate occasions and they were both very nice and very helpful. 2. Light and switch work great.
Love these fixtures!
Submitted by Gini | 1.29.12
Simple to install and very compact.
An excellent T4 microfluorescent fixture
Submitted by Bruce | 12.21.11
Will purchase more
Submitted by Orchids | 10.10.11
Attractive. Easy set up.
No on/off switch or didn't see note in description indicating I would need switch. Just need to get timer for light, but would have been nice to know when ordering.
Great little under-counter light
Submitted by John Nate | 7.30.11
Color temperature and softness of light. Plus the ability to change the direction is a great plus.
Nothing at all.
Submitted by Brian | 7.11.11
Question from Jack:
Answer from Pegasus:Jack, This is a matter of preference. If you are desiring optimal task lighting, it is best to place as far to the front of the cabinet. However, the fixture will be more visible.
Question from Jack:
Answer from Pegasus:Jack, To hardwire these fixtures, you will need to use a flexible connector to connect to a hardwire box, which in turn has knockouts for connecting to power. These items are available on the Accessories tab.