8-Watt 13-Inch Cool White Hera Microfluorescent T5 SlimLite XL Light Fixture
Only 11 Left in Stock
Usually ships the next business day
- Light bulbs & Cover included
- Very low profile
- 2-Wire non-grounded
- Included with Each Fixture: includes a T5 fluorescent lamp, acrylic cover, and mounting clips & screws
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, a 6-foot power cord is required (sold separately). To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately).
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. A flexible connector must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box.
- Power Cords: required for plugging into power. Available with or without an inline switch.
- Flexible Connectors: available in multiple lengths. These cables electrically link two fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
- Direct Connector: required for end-to-end linking.
- Replacement Mounting Clips
- Replacement Linear T5 Fluorescent Bulbs
Shop More Hera Lighting Products
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Easy to install, easy to use.
Submitted by Scrivner | 10.26.13
Great, Even Lighting for Walls and Ceilings
Submitted by Marc | 4.22.13
Even and bright
Short life span, especially when mounted vertically
Replacement for failed Hera T5 SlimLite XL Light Fixture
Submitted by Joel | 2.09.13
Submitted by Blane Schmucker | 8.09.12
Size and ease of installation
Little expensive since it does not come with a cord, bulbs or a cover. All sold separately.
Submitted by Nick | 3.20.12
Hera Slimlite XL T5 Fluorescent Fixture
Submitted by Certified Electrical Technologies | 1.15.12
Good product and fast shipping
Submitted by Dave | 7.06.11
Just what I was looking for
Submitted by C Lopez | 2.04.11
Question from Jerry Flakus:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, you can use this product for this application. There are flexible connecting cables (see Accessories) of various lengths up to 72in, so I don't think you will have an issue with distance.
Question from Mike:
Answer from Pegasus:Mike, I would not recommend this product for that application. Fluorescent lights do not like being in the cold. I would suggest using an LED strip light instead.
Question from Jerry:
Answer from Pegasus:No, the fixture must be replaced.
Question from Ray:
Answer from Pegasus:No, it does not diffuse UV rays.
Question from Trish Tunney:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, these lights will work well in your application.