8-Watt 12.5-Inch 3000K Warm White Microfluorescent Adjustable T5 Grounded Light Fixture
This Item Is No Longer Available
- Rotate shield 360°
- Very low profile
- 3-Wire grounded
- Energy-efficient ballast
- Complete Unit: includes a T5 fluorescent lamp, acrylic cover, a 6ft power cord with a three-prong grounded plug, one direct connector, and mounting clips & screws
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, use the included power cord. To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately)
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. Available with or without a switch. A flexible connector must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box.
- Flexible Connectors: available in multiple lengths. These cables electrically link two fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
- Replacement Mounting Clips
- Replacement Linear T5 Fluorescent Bulbs
- Replacement Power Cord
- Replacement Direct Connector
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Submitted by Daniele | 8.09.15
Love the adjustable light! Allows me to throw the light where I want, perfect for my application.
Bulb is extremely difficult to screw in. They sent me the light with the bulb loose in the socket. I had to take it all apart and fuss with it for quite awhile to get it to work.
Adjustable fixture was a great choice for our application!
Submitted by Ken Schaper | 2.17.15
Size of fixture and the fact you can plug units together.
Long, slim, built well.
Submitted by Rich | 1.12.14
Excellent product, nice fit and finish
Submitted by Randy | 12.06.12
quality, finish packing ,price
Performs as advertised
Submitted by Aaron | 7.29.12
Low power use Light weight Adjustable Inexpensive Easy installation
One of the screws was rusted (not that you see it once it's installed).
Very useful light
Submitted by Jason | 4.01.12
adjustable shield easy install linkable grounded small
No on/ off switch
Good product and great service!
Submitted by Charlie | 11.19.11
Small profile and easy to install. I use in my display cases for lighting.
Submitted by Jerry Montoya | 10.02.11
Easy installation, bright.
Works well had some with problems.
Submitted by Michael Hilton | 9.13.11
Submitted by Ron Lacroix | 8.12.11
One of the lenses was slightly too long for the fixture.
Submitted by Bob | 7.22.11
highly recommended closet light
Submitted by Mark | 7.15.11
Very sleek and easy to install.
Submitted by charles | 7.01.11
East to install Sleek and good light
A bit on the expensive side.
Question from Joann De Santi:
Answer from Pegasus:Hi Joann, We always recommend choosing the largest fixture that will fit in the space. I would measure the space where you intend to place the fixture, then choose the longest possible fixture to fit. You will also need flexible connectors to link the fixtures to each other and a hardwire box if you plan to hardwire to the switch. Both of these accessories are available on the Accessories tab.
Question from Brian:
Answer from Pegasus:The ballast is rated for 120V input only.