24-Watt 22-7/8-Inch 3000K Warm White High Output Microfluorescent Adjustable T5 Grounded Light Fixture
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships the next business day
- Rotate shield 360°
- Very low profile
- 3-Wire grounded
- Energy-efficient ballast
- Complete Unit: includes a T5 fluorescent lamp, acrylic cover, a 6ft power cord with a three-prong grounded plug, one direct connector, and mounting clips & screws
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, use the included power cord. To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately)
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. Available with or without a switch. A flexible connector must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box.
- Flexible Connectors: available in multiple lengths. These cables electrically link two fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
- Replacement Mounting Clips
- Replacement Linear T5 Fluorescent Bulbs
- Replacement Power Cord
- Replacement Direct Connector
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Chris:
Answer from Pegasus:Chris, Absolutely - that is a great use for these microfluorescent fixtures.
Question from Adriana:
Answer from Pegasus:Adriana, Yes, the diffuser can be removed. Yes, the adjustable light shield will still work when the diffuser is removed. It is attached to the fixture.
Question from Pete:
Answer from Pegasus:Pete, To hardwire this fixture, you will need a hardwire box and a flexible connector that connects the hardwire box to the fixture. Both items are on the Accessories tab. The fixture itself cannot accept direct wire because it's too narrow.
Question from Nicholas Goodwin:
Answer from Pegasus:Nicholas, Like must fluorescent light fixtures, this light fixture is NOT dimmable. It does make a great light source for a desk because it is bright and easy to mount.