24-Watt 22-5/8-Inch 3000K Warm White High Output Microfluorescent T5 Grounded Light Fixture
You save $5.00
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
Only 1 Left in Stock
CLOSEOUT SPECIAL - CLEARANCE
- Very low profile
- 3-Wire grounded
- Energy-efficient ballast
- Easy to install
- Complete Unit: includes a T5 fluorescent lamp, acrylic cover, a 6ft power cord with a three-prong grounded plug, one direct connector, and mounting clips & screws
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, use the included power cord. To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately)
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. Available with or without a switch. A flexible connector must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box.
- Flexible Connectors: available in multiple lengths. These cables electrically link two fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
- Replacement Mounting Clips
- Replacement Linear T5 Fluorescent Bulbs
- Replacement Power Cord
- Replacement Direct Connector
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Submitted by KItty | 12.18.13
1.Size 2. Smaller bulbs, easier to handle 3. Nice light color and brightness 4. Metal hanging clips
1. No Switch
Good light output
Submitted by Scott | 6.13.13
low profile (compact) easily installed and connected
Fantastic little unit
Submitted by Lucas | 4.17.13
Tiny Easy to mount Interconnectable Power cord is not wrapped up and kinked, so when you hang it, it can be neatly and easily secured in place (think of all the kinks in a lamp or tv cord when you buy it and how they really never fully go away.)
Couldn't be better!
Submitted by Danielle | 1.04.13
Couldn't be Happier!
Submitted by Rex C. | 5.15.12
Great lighting, fast installation - worked as expected!
Question from Amanda:
Answer from Pegasus:Amanda, Small world! I am from Harrisburg, NC. Regarding the placement of the hardwire box: That may involve electrical code issues since it would not be accessible. My suggestion would be to ask an electrician whether it violates the national electric code to store the hardwire box above the ceiling. Unfortunately you would need to link the units together and use a linking cable to connect the end of the run to the hardwire box. If that's a deal breaker, then LED tape light may be a good alternative - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-tape-lights.html
Question from Dave:
Answer from Pegasus:Dave, The fixtures will start to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. _ 25 degrees is getting a bit too low for a consistent start. Do not exceed the 350W max run regardless of your circuit. This max is based on the internal wiring of the fixtures and the max load that wiring can support. The fixtures can melt and it would be a fire hazard if you exceed the rating. You could separate them into two separate runs if need be.
Question from Scott:
Answer from Pegasus:No, they are not dimmable
Question from Dan:
Answer from Pegasus:Dan, I'm sorry but we do not have that type of accessory for this product.
Question from ashley:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, The bulb is 22 inches long from pin to pin.