16.4-foot Soft Daylight White LED 12V Bright Tape Light, Damp Location
You save 11%!
Availability: Out of Stock
- White light
- 16.4-Foot reels
- Adhesive backing
- Field Cuttable
- No soldering required
- 16 Mounting Clips and 3 Power Connection Kits are included with each reel. The power connection kits are for connecting a reel of tape light to a driver (please note that the driver is not included).
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- One 12-volt DC driver is required for each continuous run. Three types are available in the Accessories section below. Be sure to select an LED driver whose wattage rating is equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the LED tape light being powered.
- Calculating Total Wattage of Run: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your tape light run by multiplying the feet of tape light you intend to power by 2.2 watts. For example, for 16.4 feet of tape light, you would need to select a driver rated for at least 36 watts (16.4ft x 2.2W/ft = 36W).
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Pulse Width Modulation Dimmer: compatible in-wall dimmer that connects to secondary side of dimmable driver. Dimmer can handle a maximum of 72 watts of load.
- Pulse Width Modulation Repeater: allows for dimming loads larger than 72 watts
- Jumper Cables: available in three lengths: 6in, 12in, and 24in. Electrically links 2 sections together over a short distance or around corners.
- L Connectors: electrically links two sections together at a 90 degree angle. Comes in a pack of 3.
- T Connectors: electrically links three sections together in a "T" formation. Comes in a pack of 2.
- Splice Connectors: electrically links two sections together end-to-end. Comes in a pack of 5.
- RCA Y Splitter: connects 2 separate runs to a single plug-in driver. Use splitters if you would like to power runs longer than 16.4ft on one plug-in driver. Splitters are not needed for connecting separate runs to a single hardwire driver
- RCA Extension Cable: adds 24in of lead from plug-in driver to beginning of run
- Power Connection Kits: purchase additional power connection kits if you need to separate a reel into more than 3 runs.
- Mounting Clips: additional mounting clips are available in a pack of 16.
- Enclosure for Hardwire Drivers: stores electrical connections and hardwire drivers.
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Compare prices and select the best.
Submitted by BobG | 7.11.15
Price, Quality, Reliability, and best of all . . . no surprises!
Submitted by Dave | 1.02.15
Submitted by Jack Patton | 11.11.14
Great lighting for the area I installed them. They are actually brighter than I thought they would be. Conforms to corners and small areas very well.
The end where you have to cut takes a little practice to do a good job.
Not bad lighting, poor adhesive backing
Submitted by Tim | 10.22.14
poor quality adhesive and included clips.
Submitted by Jim | 3.11.13
value ease of connecting flexibility
warm seems pretty cool
Light slips out
Submitted by Rick | 1.02.13
Question from Bob:
Answer from Pegasus:Bob: We have verified with the manufacturer that the jumpers cannot be linked together. A new run of tape light will be required if you want to go beyond the 24 inches.
Question from Anne Marie:
Answer from Pegasus:No, you cannot have the tape strips controlled by separate switches. Since they will all be connected to a single driver, the can only be controlled simultaneously.
Question from Brian:
Answer from Pegasus:Brian, For this model, no, we do not have it available by the foot. Our wet location model is available as a kit and by the foot. Kit page - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-flexible-tape-light-wet-location-24v.html By section page - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-flexible-tape-light-wet-location-24v-sections.html
Question from Mike:
Answer from Pegasus:Mike, No that shouldn't be a problem.