16-foot Blue LED 24V Bright Tape Light, Wet Location
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- White light or colors
- Separates every 12in
- Adhesive backing
- Field Cuttable
- No soldering required
- Max run 64ft
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- One 24-volt DC driver is required for each continuous tape light run. Three types of 24V DC LED drivers are available: non-dimmable plug-in electronic driver, non-dimmable hardwire electronic driver, and dimmable hardwire magnetic driver. Be sure to select an LED driver whose wattage rating is equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the LED tape light being powered.
- Calculating Total Wattage of Run: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your tape light run by multiplying the feet of tape light you intend to power by 1.5 watts. For example, for 16 feet of tape light, you would need to select a driver rated for at least 24 watts (16ft x 1.5W/ft = 24W).
- Non-Dimmable Plug-In Electronic: choose from 24-, 45-, or 96-watt plug-in electronic drivers
- Non-Dimmable Hardwire Electronic: choose from 30-, 60-, or 100-watt hardwire electronic drivers
- Dimmable Hardwire Magnetic: choose from 96- or 300-watt hardwire magnetic drivers
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- LED Tape Light Sections: 4-inch and 12-inch sections are available for expanding your run
- Interconnection Cables: available in five lengths: 2in, 6in, 18in, 36in, and 72in. These cables electrically link 2 sections together over a short distance or around corners.
- Splitter Cables: Y and X splitters are available. Purchase a splitter cable if you need multiple runs to connect to a single driver or if you need to split a single run of tape light into multiple sections.
- Junction Box: required for connecting hardwire drivers PNATL-530HW and PNATL-560HW to tape light
- End Cap: covers an open end of tape light. An end cap sealed by shrink wrap tube is required for each open end of tape light in order to maintain wet location listing. In dry and damp locations, end caps are not required.
- Power Line Interconnectors: connect tape light to a driver. Each reel includes a 9-inch power line interconnector. Purchase additional power line interconnectors if you are connecting a reel to more than 1 driver.
- Shrink Wrap Tube: available in a pack of 5 for sealing exposed connections made in the field. In order to maintain the ETL wet location listing, connections must be sealed using shrink wrap tube. Each reel includes 5 tubes. Purchase additional shrink wrap tubes if you will be making more than 5 connections.
- 4-Foot Plastic Channel: the plastic channel securely mounts tape light to a surface. It is UV protected and field cuttable.
- Mounting Clips: additional mounting clips are available in a pack of 15
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Ed Selker:
Answer from Pegasus:There are no accessories to support reconnecting the cut piece. You can use the smaller 4 inch sections (available under accessories) to fill up the space.
Question from Mik summers:
Answer from Pegasus:There is no compatible remote accessory available for this item.
Question from Barron Electric:
Answer from Pegasus:The color best for artwork will depend upon your aesthetic tastes and the location of the artwork. As for as accessories, if you view the Accessories on the product page, you will find all of the items you will need for installing tape light.
Question from Marianne Price:
Answer from Pegasus:Marianne, There are 288 LEDs per reel. Nora Lighting is the manufacturer.