1-foot Blue LED 24V Bright Tape Light, Wet Location
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- White light or colors
- 6 Bright LEDs
- No soldering required
- Max run 64ft
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- One 24-volt DC driver is required for each continuous tape light run. Three types of 24V DC LED drivers are available: non-dimmable plug-in electronic driver, non-dimmable hardwire electronic driver, and dimmable hardwire magnetic driver. Be sure to select an LED driver whose wattage rating is equal to or slightly greater than the total wattage of the LED tape light being powered. One power line interconnector cable is required for each run of tape light.
- Power Line Interconnectors: connect tape light to a driver. Unlike the reel of tape light, sections do not include this cable. It is required if not using sections to expand a 16-foot reel.
- Calculating Total Wattage of Run: to determine the LED driver you need, calculate the total wattage rating of your tape light run by multiplying the feet of tape light you intend to power by 1.5 watts. For example, for 16 feet of tape light, you would need to select a driver rated for at least 24 watts (16ft x 1.5W/ft = 24W).
- Non-Dimmable Plug-In Electronic: choose from 24-, 45-, or 96-watt plug-in electronic drivers
- Non-Dimmable Hardwire Electronic: choose from 30-, 60-, or 100-watt hardwire electronic drivers
- Dimmable Hardwire Magnetic: choose from 48-, 96-, or 300-watt hardwire magnetic drivers for either 120-Volt (residential applications) or 277-Volt (commercial applications) input voltage systems
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Interconnection Cables: available in five lengths: 2in, 6in, 18in, 36in, and 72in. These cables electrically link 2 sections together over a short distance or around corners.
- Splitter Cables: Y and X splitters are available. Purchase a splitter cable if you need multiple runs to connect to a single driver or if you need to split a single run of tape light into multiple sections.
- Junction Box: required for connecting hardwire drivers PNATL-530HW and PNATL-560HW to tape light
- End Cap: covers an open end of tape light. An end cap sealed by shrink wrap tube is required for each open end of tape light in order to maintain wet location listing. In dry and damp locations, end caps are not required.
- Shrink Wrap Tube: available in a pack of 5 for sealing exposed connections made in the field. In order to maintain the ETL wet location listing, connections must be sealed using shrink wrap tube. Each section includes 2 tubes.
- 4-Foot Plastic Channel: the plastic channel securely mounts tape light to a surface. It is UV protected and field cuttable.
- Mounting Clips: additional mounting clips are available in a pack of 15
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Question from Cheri:
Answer from Pegasus:There is no accessory available with that feature. You may be able to find a dusk to dawn plug-in control that will work with the plug-in LED driver.
Question from Gail Crosman Moore:
Answer from Pegasus:Gail, yes, use the splitters to make jumps between each section. In addition to the driver and the power line interconnector cable, that should be the only component you need for an installation like this.
Question from Jim Sullivan:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, you can use them under glass shelves.
Question from Bryan:
Answer from Pegasus:Bryan, You need to use one of the specific drivers listed on this page - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/led-flexible-tape-light-wet-location-24v-accessories.html The reason is that they have special connectors allowing them to easily connect to the tape light. I would suggest this driver specifically instead of the 50W driver - http://www.pegasuslighting.com/constant-voltage-led-driver-48w-24v-dc-hardwire-dimmable.html Use a magnetic low voltage dimmer for this driver. You do not need the junction box if you use this driver. Thanks!