12-inch 3000K LED Ultra Bright Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixture
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Impressive light output
- Very low profile
- No remote driver required
- Easy to install
- 5-Year warranty
- UL listed
- Accessories Included: each fixture includes mounting clips and a direct connector.
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, a power cord is required (sold separately). To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately).
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwiring to power. A connecting cable must also be purchased to connect the fixture to the hardwire box. Available with or without a switch.
- Power Cord: required for plugging into power.
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Flexible Connectors: available in several lengths. Electrically links 2 fixtures together over a short distance or around corners.
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Stephanie:
Answer from Pegasus:Absolutely. You can position it either vertically or horizontally.
Question from Stephanie:
Answer from Pegasus:No, that power cord is designed specifically for the Hera Lighting fixture. If you need to be able to switch this product, you could have an electrician install a switched outlet OR you could hardwire this product to a wall switch.
Question from Stacy:
Answer from Pegasus:It's 1-3/8in thick and 0.75in wide.
Question from Boss:
Answer from Pegasus:No, they are 120V input only. Thank you.
Question from Luna:
Answer from Pegasus:Luna, absolutely they can be used in jewelry cases. That is one of the many uses for these items.
Question from Karen Miller:
Answer from Pegasus:Karen, The answer is it depends. LED systems vary across the board so it's tough to make an absolute statement. Some LEDs generate more heat than others and I suspect that since this line voltage LED light has the transformer/driver as part of the fixture that it would be warmer than the same exact fixture with a remote driver instead. With that being said, it's still going to generate substantially less heat than an incandescent source.
Question from Glenda:
Answer from Pegasus:Glenda, Yes, it would be an appropriate use and these are among our brightest LED strip lights. Thanks
Question from John:
Answer from Pegasus:John, to hardwire this fixture, you must use the hardwire box accessory. You will make the electrical connection inside the hardwire box. Then you use a flexible connector (which connects on the end of the light) to connect the hardwire box to the light fixture. Both the hardwire box and the flexible connector are sold separately. You can mount the light fixture using the included mounting clips.
Question from Floyd:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, they can. Each fixture includes (1) direct connector for end-to-end linking.