Availability: Buy Now - Limited Quantities
Usually ships the next business day
- White light
- Various diameter fibers
- Creates near/far effect
- Twinkle wheel
- Remote control
- LED illuminator
- How it Works: the star ceiling fiber optic acrylic fibers transmit light from an LED illuminator to your ceiling while a twinkle wheel (with alternating opaque and transparent sections) rotates in front of the LED inside the illuminator creating a mesmerizing twinkling effect at the other end of the fibers
- White Light: the kit comes assembled with a white light twinkle wheel.
- The remote has (2) buttons - A and B. A controls the off and on mode. B controls the twinkle (twinkle on or twinkle off)
- Ceiling Access: access above the ceiling is required because this is where all of the fibers and the illuminator will be stored
- 100 fibers have a 0.75mm diameter. 80 fibers have a 1mm diameter. 20 fibers have a 1.55mm diameter.
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Submitted by Ben | 8.28.14
Very nice product but way too bright to look realistic
Submitted by Mark | 8.28.14
Submitted by Lyle | 5.24.14
Question from Kristi:
Answer from Pegasus:Kristi: The fiber optics will poke out tiny holes you put in your ceiling. So, I don't see why you would not be able to paint your ceiling but you should not paint over the fiber optic strand poking out of your ceiling. It would probably be easier to paint the ceiling first and then install the fiber optic lighting. However, if it is already installed then maybe it would be easier to pull the strands out of the ceiling, paint it, and then replace the strands.
Answer from Greg Henry:You dont need to pull the fibers out, it is best to install the fibers long, paint the ceiling, and then go back and trim the fibers to 3/4 inch and that way the fiber poking through the ceiling does not show.
Question from Joe:
Answer from Pegasus:The illuminator measures 3-3/8in wide x 5-1/8in long x 2-1/2in high.
Question from Erin:
Answer from Pegasus:The end of the fiber optic cable is where it's illuminated.
Question from Steven Brawner:
Answer from Pegasus:I am not familiar with those systems. This item plugs into an outlet and is controlled by a remote control. I do not see a way it could be modified.
Question from Greg:
Answer from Pegasus:Greg, Yes, the remote will work through the ceiling.
Question from Ellie:
Answer from Pegasus:Ellie, This could be a number of issues or even simply the twinkle wheel, which is designed to make the lights twinkle. I would suggest calling our customer service to troubleshoot.
Question from Jim:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, it's a complete kit and it plugs directly into the wall.
Question from John Mehl:
Answer from Pegasus:John, An LED illuminator is included. No, it does not change colors or have different programs. It is white light only with a twinkle wheel, which makes the fibers sparkle.
Question from Despina savva:
Answer from Pegasus:I'm sorry - it's 120V only, so no, it cannot be used in Cyprus.