200 0.75mm Diameter LED Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Kit
You save $26.00
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
Only 7 Left in Stock
Usually ships the next business day
- White light or colors
- 200 Fibers
- Twinkle wheel
- Remote control
- LED illuminator
- Only 5 watts
- 200 0.75mm Diameter Acrylic Fibers
- LED Illuminator with Twinkle Wheel: Houses the LED light engine and twinkle wheel for the star ceiling fiber optic kit. Plugs into standard 120V outlet using the included power cord.
- Extra Color-Changing Wheel: The kit comes assembled with the white light twinkle wheel. An extra color changing wheel is included if you would prefer colored light.
- 12V Plug-In Transformer: Plugs directly into a standard 120V outlet to provides power to the LED Illuminator.
- Remote Control: the remote has (2) buttons - A and B. A controls the off and on mode. B controls the twinkle (twinkle on or twinkle off).
How it Works
The star ceiling fiber optic acrylic fibers transmit light from an LED illuminator to your ceiling while a twinkle wheel (with alternating opaque and transparent sections) rotates in front of the LED inside the illuminator creating a mesmerizing twinkling effect at the other end of the fibers when desired.
How to Install?
Installing an LED fiber optic lighting system is possible to DIY with a few basic tools and a little bit of patience. Installation is easiest when you have direct ceiling access (such as from an attic space) as this is where the LED Illuminator and fibers are stored. Read "How to Install an LED Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Kit" for directions and helpful tips for installation or download the complete installation PDF.
Shop More Pegasus Select Products
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Benjamin:
Answer from Pegasus:Most of the customers I talk to used either Elmer's Carpenter Wood Glue or Elmer's Household glue. The Elmer's Household glue dries clear! Good luck with your project!
Question from Zade:
Answer from Pegasus:Zade, I'm very sorry but the bundles are not available separately.
Question from Dick:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, you can turn on/off the twinkling effect using the remote control.
Question from Roger:
Answer from Pegasus:The speed of the twinkle wheel cannot be controlled.
Question from Eben:
Answer from Pegasus:Eben, The fibers are .75mm in diameter. You will want to use a drill bit that is the same diameter.
Question from Jonathan Davis:
Answer from Pegasus:No - it cannot. You must select either the white light twinkle wheel (which comes preinstalled) or the color changing wheel. You'l still get the neat fiber optic effect by using the color wheel, it just will not twinkle like starlight. Thanks