MR16 Halogen Telescoping Display Arm Light
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Arm extends 22-32in
- Fully adjustable head
- Electronic transformer included
- Arm Light: includes arm light fixture, wall clamp, and plug-in transformer.
Required Accessories Sold Separately
- 12-Volt Halogen MR16: one 12V halogen MR16 light bulb with a GU5.3 base and a max wattage of 50W is required for each arm light.
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Light Filters/Lenses: a variety of filters and lenses, including colored, spread, and UV, are available for a custom lighting effect.
- Clip-On Holder: secures filters/lenses to MR16 light bulb
- Pipe Clamp: purchase if you intend to mount arm light to a rounded surface
- Wide Clamp: purchase if you intend to mount to an especially wide surface.
Shop More WAC Lighting Products
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Mel:
Answer from Pegasus:Yes, an LED MR16 light bulb can be used.
Question from Maureen:
Answer from Pegasus:It moves up and down and extends 22 to 32 inches.
Question from Jaime G Sada:
Answer from Pegasus:The lamp is not included and sold separately. You may choose a up to a 50-watt MR16 Gu5.3 lamp in beam spreads of Spot, Narrow Flood or Flood. https://www.pegasuslighting.com/mr16-light-bulbs.html#dept=230&page=2