LED Low Voltage Wall Wash 16-inch Display Arm Light
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 4 Bright Cree LEDs
- Las Vegas Approved
- Cool white light
- Flood beam spread
- Driver separate
- Mounting bracket included
- One 24V LED driver is required for each continuous run and is sold separately. Three compatible LED drivers are available to suit various installations.
- Powering 1 Fixture: for powering a single fixture use 24W driver model # E5324-1
- Powering 2-3 Fixtures: for powering 2-3 fixtures, use 48W driver model # E5324-3, which includes a 3-port distribution block for easily linking the fixtures to the driver
- Powering 4-6 Fixtures: for powering 4-6 fixtures, use 108W driver model # E5324-6, which includes a 6-port distribution block for easily linking the fixtures to the driver
No reviews yet
Be one of the first to Write a review.
Question from Aaron Rogers:
Answer from Pegasus:We do not offer carrying cases for this item.
Question from Shelley:
Answer from Pegasus:80 CRI will provide good color rendering. If it's important to you that you have excellent color rendering, then I would suggest a halogen product because it will provide perfect 100 CRI. We do not have an LED arm light with a higher CRI available.
Question from Robert:
Answer from Pegasus:The lens can be removed; it is attached to the fixture by two small screws. An end user could put a colored gel or something like that behind the lens.
Question from Liesel:
Answer from Pegasus:The CRI is 80.
Question from Tim:
Answer from Pegasus:Tim, No, this is an indoor light fixture and is not suitable for wet locations.
Question from Matthew:
Answer from Pegasus:No, it's not dimmable and there is not a compatible dimmable driver.