3 Foot Clear Plastic Mounting Channel for LED Rope Light
Buy 6 or more. Save 5%.
172 in Stock
Usually ships the next business day
FREE Shipping Orders $25+
- Use with rope light 1/2in (13mm) in diameter
- Recommended for straight line installations of LED rope light
- The clear 3ft UV-rated Mounting Channel is recommended for mounting a rope light in a straight line outdoors or indoors.
- The 3 Foot Mounting Channel is resistant to UV degradation and cracking caused by the sun.
- When using 3 foot sections of rope light to create step lights a Mounting Channel is positioned under a step in order to light the step below it.
Shop More American Lighting Products
- (8) 5 star reviews
- (4) 4 star reviews
- (2) 3 star reviews
Submitted by Eddie D. Blankenship | 9.06.15
Submitted by Shad Vosler | 6.09.15
Wish there was predrilled holes with counter sink holes.
It's a snap
Submitted by Pmflier | 11.12.14
Neat and easy
Worked as advertised
Submitted by Bob | 12.02.13
Thick plastic, very sturdy
None that I found.
Submitted by Morgan | 6.01.13
Great and easy method for mounting led strips.
Does what is meant to do!
Submitted by RichT | 5.24.13
Submitted by Sean | 5.09.13
3-Foot Clear Mounting Channel for LED Rope Lights
Submitted by B J DAVEY | 1.30.13
MUCH Better Than Clips!
Submitted by Bill | 12.27.11
Easy installation Must better than clips Holds lights nice and straight Practically invisible when lights are on
Nothing! It's just GREAT!
Question from Craig:
Answer from Pegasus:I'm sorry - we do not carry a predrilled track.
Question from Ian:
Answer from Pegasus:Ian, Yes, you can cut it but it might be pretty difficult. The plastic is rather thick.
Question from Andrew Cooper:
Answer from Pegasus:The channel can be mounted with heavy duty double sided tape or screws (not included).