About our 3 Watt - 12 Volt - Xenon Light Bulb - Festoon Base
These 3-watt, 12-volt xenon low voltage festoon light bulbs have a perfect color rendering index and a rated life of 5,000 hours.
- 2 Models:
PNDSL-3X-C: 3-watt, 12-volt, clear
PNDSL-3X-F: 3-watt, 12-volt, frosted
- Diameter: the xenon festoon light bulbs have a T3-1/4 bulb with a diameter of 13/32in
- Length: the maximum overall length (MOL) is 1-22/32in
- Color Rendering Index: CRI is 100 for all xenon light bulbs (100 is considered to be the best)
- Good Lamp Life: 5,000 hours of rated life on average
- Easy Lamp Handling: unlike a halogen light bulb the glass envelope of a xenon light bulb may be touched with bare hands (while the lamp is cool) without causing the lamp to fail prematurely
- Lamp Choice: if the xenon festoon light bulbs are being used for Task Lighting or indirect lighting (under cabinets, under shelves, over cabinets, or inside cabinets), we recommend that you use frosted light bulbs. If, however, the xenon festoon light bulbs are being used for Accent Lighting to illuminate items that should “sparkle” (jewelry, china, crystal), then we recommend that you use clear light bulbs.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 3-Watt, 12-Volt Xenon Low Voltage Festoon Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
3 Watt - 12 Volt - Xenon Light Bulb - Festoon Base
By Alan from Washington, DC on June 12, 2014
Is this the right bulb for a picture light illuminating a painting?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on June 12, 2014
These festoon light bulbs have a large variety of uses. Picture lights, in addition, use a variety of different light bulbs so I cannot say for sure whether this will fit yours. My suggestion is to find the part number of your picture light and contact the manufacturer. You can also try finding the part number on the burned out light bulb.
By Aaron from Fort Lauderdale, FL on September 14, 2012
Can this bulb be used in a 12-volt refrigerator? The previous one blew out.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 17, 2012
Yes, it can be used in a 12V fridge. Just make sure the base and shape are compatible. Your manufacturer or your owner's manual should have this info.
By Regina Musech from email@example.com on May 2, 2014
How many lumens in this bulb?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on May 2, 2014
Answer:It emits 25 lumens.