These 3-watt, 12-volt xenon low voltage festoon light bulbs have a perfect color rendering index and a rated life of 5,000 hours.
- 2 Models:
PNDSL-3X-C: 3-watt, 12-volt, clear
PNDSL-3X-F: 3-watt, 12-volt, frosted
- Diameter: the xenon festoon light bulbs have a T3-1/4 bulb with a diameter of 13/32in
- Length: the maximum overall length (MOL) is 1-22/32in
- CRI: CRI is 100 for all xenon light bulbs (100 is considered to be the best)
- Good Lamp Life: rated life is 5,000 hours on average
- Easy Lamp Handling: unlike a halogen light bulb the glass envelope of a xenon light bulb may be touched with bare hands (while the lamp is cool) without causing the lamp to fail prematurely
- Lamp Choice: if the xenon festoon light bulbs are being used for Task Lighting or indirect lighting (under cabinets, under shelves, over cabinets, or inside cabinets), we recommend that you use frosted light bulbs. If, however, the xenon festoon light bulbs are being used for Accent Lighting to illuminate items that should “sparkle” (jewelry, china, crystal), then we recommend that you use clear light bulbs.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 3-Watt, 12-Volt Xenon Low Voltage Festoon Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
By Aaron from Fort Lauderdale, FL on September 14, 2012
Can this bulb be used in a 12-volt refrigerator? The previous one blew out.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 17, 2012
Yes, it can be used in a 12V fridge. Just make sure the base and shape are compatible. Your manufacturer or your owner's manual should have this info.
3-Watt 12-Volt Xenon Low Voltage Festoon Light Bulbs