This 50-watt, 24-volt xenon low voltage bipin light bulb with a GY6.35 base and clear or frosted glass envelope has a perfect color rendering index and a rated life of 10,000 hours.
- 2 Models:
PJC-50W-XE-24-FR: 50 watts, 24 volts, frosted
PJC-50W-XE-24-CL: 50 watts, 24 volts, clear
- Base: GY6.35 bipin base (pins are 6.35 mm apart)
- Diameter: GY6.35 lamps have T5 lamps (light bulbs) with a diameter of 5/8in
- Length: the maximum overall length (MOL) is 2.0in
- Glass Finishes: clear or frosted
- CRI: CRI is 100 for all xenon light bulbs (100 is considered to be the best)
- Good Lamp Life: rated life is 10,000 hours on average
- Easy Lamp Handling: unlike a halogen light bulb the glass envelope of a xenon light bulb may be touched with bare hands (while the lamp is cool) without causing the lamp to fail prematurely
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 50-Watt 24-Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Low Voltage Bipin Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
50-Watt 24-Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Low Voltage Bipin Light Bulbs