This 10-watt, 24-volt xenon low voltage bipin light bulb with a G4 base and clear glass envelope has a perfect color rendering index and a rated life of 10,000 hours.
- PJC-10W-XE-24-CL: 10 watts, 24 volts
- Base: G4 bipin base (pins are 4 mm apart)
- Diameter: G4 lamps (light bulbs) have T3 bulbs with a diameter of 3/8in
- Length: the maximum overall length (MOL) is 1.25in
- Glass Finish: clear for G4 light bulbs
- CRI: CRI is 100 for all xenon light bulbs (100 is considered to be the best)
- Good Lamp Life: rated life is 10,000 hours on average
- Easy Lamp Handling: unlike a halogen light bulb the glass envelope of a xenon light bulb may be touched with bare hands (while the lamp is cool) without causing the lamp to fail prematurely
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 10-Watt 24-Volt G4 Base Xenon Low Voltage Bipin Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
10-Watt 24-Volt G4 Base Xenon Low Voltage Bipin Light Bulb