About our Ushio Ultraline Titan 50-Watt 12-Volt 18,000-Hour MR16 Halogen Light Bulbs
This Ushio Ultraline Titan 50-watt halogen light bulb is manufactured with an impressive lamp life of 18,000 hours. This 50-watt halogen bulb creates a consistent, warm light for use in retail, shops, museums, art galleries, and a variety of other settings.
||narrow flood, 24°
||wide flood, 60°
||3100K, warm white
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: halogen
- Wattage: 50 watts
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Maximum Overall Length: 1.78 inches MOL
- Diameter: 2 inches
- Excellent Rated Life: 18,000 hours rated life on average
- Base: GU5.3 base
- Uses: art gallery, museum, restaurant, retail, track lighting, accent lighting, hotels, museums, and landscape lighting
- Minimal UV Emissions: halogen capsule cuts harmful UV. Reduces the amount of material wear from harmful UV radiation.
- Advanced Titanium Oxide Coating: consistent color throughout life of the lamp
- Universal Burn Position
- Brand: Ushio
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Ushio Ultraline Titan 50-Watt 12-Volt 18,000-Hour MR16 Halogen Lamps, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Ushio Ultraline Titan 50-Watt 12-Volt 18,000-Hour MR16 Halogen Light Bulbs
By Doug from Durham, NH on May 8, 2013
Does this bulb have a cover plate built-in to it? My light fixture has a 'clamp on' cover plate for the bulb and I want to use it because it helps locate the bulb in the correct position in the fixture.
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on May 8, 2013
These items do have built in front glass cover.
I'm not sure if that's what you mean by cover plate.