Description of 25-Watt T8 Fluorescent Light Bulbs
These 25-watt T8 linear fluorescent light bulbs are available in three color temperatures with a 20,000 hour rated life.
- 6 Models:
- Diameter: glass envelope is 8/8in (1.0in) in diameter
- Nominal Length: 36 inches long (Nominal Length for linear fluorescent light bulbs includes the length of the lamp plus "the proper allowance for standard lamp sockets".)
- Bipin Bases: medium bipin base at both ends; will fit into T12 bipin sockets
- 3 Color Temperatures: color temperature varies with the light bulb selected - 3000K is warm white, 3500K is neutral white, 4100K is cool white
- 2 CRIs: CRI varies with the lamp selected. A lamp with a 75 CRI has good color rendering index while a lamp with an 85 CRI has a very good color rendering index.
- Very Good Rated Life: rated life is 20,000 hours on average
- Caution: if you are replacing T12 lamps with T8 lamps, please remember that the T12 ballast must also be replaced with a T8 ballast
- Case Quantity: 25-watt T8 lamps are packaged 24/case. However, you may purchase as few as two lamps.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 25-Watt T8 Fluorescent Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.