Contact Us Contact Us
Now In: Light Bulbs  >  Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulbs  >  T5 Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  8 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T5 - 87 CRI

Product Overview:
  • 12 inches long
  • High color rendering
  • Up to 20,000 hr life
  • Learn More

Need Assistance?

Have a Question?

8 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T5 - 87 CRI

Pegasus Lighting BBB Business Review

Item #F8T5
Rating
Price
$4.80
OptionsSelect a Color Temperature: 
AvailabilityUsually ships in 2-3 business days
Quantity  Add to cartAdd to Wishlist

About our 8 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T5 - 87 CRI
Description

These 8-watt T5 fluorescent light bulbs, available in three color temperatures, have a rated life between 10,000 and 20,000 hours.

• 3 Models:
    F8T5-830 - 3000K (warm white)
    F8T5-841 - 4100K (cool white)
    F8T5-864 - 6400K (daylight)
  • Diameter: 5/8in (0.625in)
  • Nominal Length: 12 inches long (Nominal Length for linear fluorescent light bulbs includes the length of the lamp plus "the proper allowance for standard lamp sockets".)
  • Bipin Bases: bipin base at both ends
  • Color Temperature: color temperature varies with the lamp (light bulb) selected. 3000K is warm white, 4100K is cool white, 6400K is daylight
  • Very Good CRI: CRI is 87
  • Very Good Rated Life: rated life is 10,000-20,000 hours on average depending on the lamp
  • Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 8-watt T5 Fluorescent Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form.  We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Product Reviews
$4.80
4 Stars based on 8 Review(s)
Hans
Bethlehem, PA
1 Stars

Bad 8 Watt Light Bulbs
March 15, 2014
Bought 4 units in August 2013. Two bulbs have already failed (February 2014).

Bosco
Delray Beach, FL
4 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Old Faithful
February 8, 2014
A good, inexpensive light. Energy efficient, long-lasting, and gives a warm glow with little heat. What more to say?

Bruce
Huntsville, AL
4 Stars

Good product and service
July 17, 2013
When we bought our house the undercabinet lights were loaded with CH brand tubes and they lasted for about 4 years. I replaced some of them with EIKO and that was a mistake, they didn't last a year. My only problem with Pegasus is that they did not identify the brand on the website, but when I emailed I received a prompt reply and found that they are in fact CH, so I ordered a bunch. I have not used any of them yet. They are spares, but having prior experience with the brand, I am sure I will be satisfied. The price was pretty good and delivery was prompt. Overall I am satisfied, just wish the brand names were always displayed on the website (hence 4 stars not 5).

ML
Los Angeles
4 Stars

8-Watt T5 Fluorescent Light Bulbs
December 30, 2012
Bought warm white because didn't like color lamp came with
Pros:
Color
Cons:
Having to buy another color bulb

Jessica
Cambridge, MA
4 Stars

Works well, but it is a little grey
August 20, 2012
Doesn't match my other lights, but for the price, could change all of the lights to match this one. Works well but wish it was a tiny bit different.

Kurt
Louisville, KY
3 Stars

Replacement bulb
March 8, 2012
I bought this bulb to replace one that died after about two years. The color is a bit more blue-green than a similar older bulb, which is a touch more purple. I think it's fair to say that the color changes over time. That said, I have no complaint about the light from either the old or new bulb. These are my workhorse lights for the room and are on every night.
Pros:
Produces a lot of light for a small inexpensive bulb
Cons:
I don't know if this is really a dislike, but this bulb is replacing one that died after two years. And though it doesn't bother me, the color changes slightly over time.

Alice
Sarasota
5 Stars

Under counter kitchen bulbs were just what I was looking for!
August 19, 2011
We searched many stores before having to go online to find the right company to provide the exact bulbs we needed for our under the cabinet lighting. Not only was Pegasus the ONLY company that inventoried what we needed, but I was finally able to obtain the correct color of lighting, that being "daylight." It was important to me to have this coloring since our kitchen is dark and without windows. Great experience! Thank you~
Pros:
Brightness & availability

Bob Sims
Leesburg, FL
5 Stars

as advertised
February 7, 2011
Just as we ordered, Will order again. Thanks

Questions & Answers
Recently Viewed Items
Related Items
Related Categories