Contact Us Contact Us
Now In: Light Bulbs  >  Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulbs  >  T4 Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  12 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T4 - 82 CRI

Product Overview:
  • 17 inches long
  • High color rendering
  • 16,000 hour life
  • Choose light color
  • Learn More

Need Assistance?

Have a Question?

12 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T4 - 82 CRI

Pegasus Lighting BBB Business Review

Item #PSL-L12
Rating
Price
$6.40
OptionsSelect a Color Temperature or Color: 
AvailabilityUsually ships in 2-3 business days
Quantity  Add to cartAdd to Wishlist

About our 12 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T4 - 82 CRI
Description

These 12-watt T4 fluorescent light bulbs have a high color rendering index and a rated life of 16,000 hours.

• 6 Models:

Warm White
    Cool White
    Daylight White
    Red Blue Green
    12 Watts PSL-L12-30 PSL-L12-41 PSL-L12-64 PSL-L12-RD PSL-L12-BU PSL-L12-GN
  • Diameter: 4/8in (0.5in)
  • Nominal Length: 17 inches long (Nominal Length for linear fluorescent light bulbs includes the length of the lamp plus "the proper allowance for standard lamp sockets".)
  • Very Good CRI: is 82+ for all white lamps below
  • Bipin Base: bipin base at both ends
  • 3 Color Temperatures: 3000K (warm white), 4100K (cool white), 6400K (daylight)
  • 3 Colors: red, blue, green
  • Very Good Rated Life: 16,000 hours of rated life on average
  • Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 12-Watt T4 Fluorescent Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form.  We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Product Reviews
$6.40
3.5 Stars based on 9 Review(s)
Barbara McCloud
Cookeville, Tn.
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

T4 Fluorescent Light Bulb
January 27, 2012
I had spent days looking in stores for this bulb. I was told I probably wouldn't find it, that it had been discontinued. So I went online to Pegasus Lighting and there it was at a very good price. I am thrilled and would recommend this site to anyone. The process was easy and shipping was fast.

Anthony Silvestri
Butler, NJ
1 Stars

Light bulbs do not work
September 10, 2013
I ordered these bulbs, and they were delivered quickly. However, neither of the 2 I ordered functioned. I contacted Pegasus Lighting immediately, and they were very good about sending 2 replacement bulbs. However, neither of the bulbs work. I give up!

Rick
Clovis, NM
5 Stars

Hard to Find Light Bulb
July 21, 2013
I looked all over town and several places on the Internet until I found Pegasus. Even the local home store where I bought the original light fixture didn't carry this bulb anymore. I am very happy with this purchase and if I ever need replacement bulbs again, I will definitely be returning to reorder.
Pros:
Easy ordering, excellent shipping tracking.

Jairo
Miami
4 Stars

Good product. Excellent delivery time
May 4, 2013
Good product. Excellent delivery time

Mark
Gig Harbor, WA
4 Stars

Bright Light
March 25, 2013
Bulb gives bright light for my desk. Exactly what I wanted.
Pros:
Good light
Cons:
Spendy for a bulb!

George
Fremont, Nebraska
1 Stars

Highly disappointed with the bulb itself.
February 21, 2013
It says it's 17 inches, but I don't know how you guys measure these things, but it was 1/4 inch too long. Didn't work. Pissed because it's not worth the time & money to send back. I threw my sign away because there is no bulb in the world that will fit it apparently.
Merchant Response:
The nominal length of these 12W T4 lamps are indeed 17 inches.
Pros:
I didn't like a thing about it.
Cons:
I disliked everything about the bulb.

Monica Edwards
Alexandria, VA
2 Stars

Disappointed
December 12, 2012
Ordering was straightforward and the bulbs arrived in good condition. The bulbs I have installed are disappointing as the quality of the light is mixed - bright, but "strobe-like". I am keeping the bulbs ( I purchased six) because I cannot find them in local stores, but I am tempted to switch out the entire fixture to avoid having to deal with light which makes me wonder if I am beginning to have a seizure. I do not recommend these bulbs.
Pros:
The bulb gives off strong light.
Cons:
The light it gives off has a "strobe-like" quality.

WARREN GUIDRY
New Orleans, LA
5 Stars

12-Watt T4 Fluorescent Light Bulbs
October 6, 2012
These bulbs came well packaged to prevent breakage. This makes it easy to store them for future use. I hope these unique products will be kept in stock for a long time. They are easy to use and provide effective lighting.
Pros:
Compact and effective lighting.
Cons:
Nothing

Kit
Paradise Valley, AZ
5 Stars

t4 bulb
June 13, 2012
It is just as promised. I was having trouble finding this bulb for my aquarium. Not only did you have it but at a great price so I bought two. They arrived very promptly.

Questions & Answers
By Tom from Fallston, Md on April 1, 2013
What is the actual measurement from pin tip to pin tip?

Thank you!
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 2, 2013

Answer:
Tom, the length is 17in.

By Martin from Europe on August 19, 2013
What is the length excluding pins?
By Mark from Gig Harbor, WA on August 19, 2013

Answer:
The length of the bulb without pins is 16 1/2" and is 17" with pins. I purchased them for the light under my desk because it is a uncommon size and these were the best deal I could find. I bought three and am still on my first one which has lasted longer than the original!

By Russ from Queen Creek, Az on June 1, 2013
I have under cabinet light that is made by Tresco international. I need replacement fluorescent bulbs. Sizes are T4. One is T4 standard 6w 2700k 800-227-1171 (8 13/16) and the other one is T4 standard 12 2700K 800-227-1171 (14 1/2). Can I buy them? Or is there a replacement bulb? Russ

By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on June 3, 2013

Answer:
Russ,

We do not sell the exact part numbers you specify.

Please see our 6W T4 light bulbs here: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/t4-fluorescent-light-bulbs-6w.html

Please see our 12W T4 light bulbs here: http://www.pegasuslighting.com/t4-fluorescent-light-bulbs-12w.html Note that these are a bit longer than your models, so I do not think they would fit.

Recently Viewed Items
Related Items
Related Categories