Contact Us Contact Us
Now In: Under Cabinet Lighting  >  Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lighting  >  Priori T2 Fluorescent Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights

Product Overview:
  • 15/16in thick
  • 3.75in wide
  • Light bulb included
  • Excellent color rendering
  • Linkable
  • Easy to install
  • 2-Year warranty
  • Learn More

Need Assistance?

Have a Question?

Priori T2 Fluorescent Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights

Pegasus Lighting BBB Business Review

Item #P043T
Rating
Price
$39.90
OptionsSelect a Wattage / Length:  Select a Finish: 
AvailabilityUsually ships the next business day
Quantity  Add to cartAdd to Wishlist

About our Priori T2 Fluorescent Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights
Description

Fluorescent under cabinet lights are some of the most energy efficient light fixtures, especially given their impressive amount of light output. These low-profile T2 Fluorescent Thin Task Lights will illuminate any surface with a bright white light that boasts an average of 8,000 hours of use before requiring replacement bulbs. This product is ENERGY STAR qualified and easy to install.

LIGHT FIXTURES

• 5 Lengths:

Model# P043T-10 P043T-14 P043T-22 P043T-28 P043T-32
    Wattage 6 watts 8 watts 13 watts 18 watts 24 watts
    Fixture Length Only 10.0in 14.0in 22.0in 28.0in 32.0in
    Length Including
    Male Molex Connector
    10.5in 14.5in 22.5in 28.5in 32.5in
    Length Including
    Male Molex Connector
    and Cord & Plug
    12.0in 16.0in 24.0in 30.0in 34.0in
  • 3 Attractive Finishes: white (WH), brushed steel (BS), dark bronze (DB) for each length
  • Strong Aluminum Frame: heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum with plastic end caps and plastic ventilation spacers for heat dissipation
  • Very Low Profile: only 15/16in thick and only 3.75in wide
  • Frosted Tempered Glass Diffuser: provides even light distribution the length of the fixture and ensures that the area below is uniformly lit and does not have “hot spots” of well-lit areas separated by dark areas
  • Diffuser is Secured in Hinged Door: glass diffuser is held firmly in a hinged "door", with a magnetic closure that reliably secures the cover without clips or tabs that can bend or break
  • Optimized Light Output: full length specular reflector behind the light bulbs optimizes light output
  • Specifications: for a complete description of the specifications of the Fluorescent Line Voltage This Task Light please examine the information on the Specifications Sheet (PDF)

LIGHT BULBS

• Fluorescent T2 Light Bulb Included: a T2 (2/8in diameter) fluorescent lamp with an axial base for T2 sockets and a color temperature of 3000K is included with each Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Task Light
  • Bright White Light: 30% more light than T4s and T5s
  • Energy Efficient: produces more than 40 lumens per watt saving 75% or more energy over incandescent
  • Excellent Color Rendition: high Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90
  • Good Lamp Life: rated life is 8,000 hours on average

ELECTRICAL FEATURES

• Quiet Electronic Ballast: built-in lightweight electronic ballast provides instant-on starting with no flickering and cool quiet operation
  • On/Off Switch: integral on/off switch
  • Switching: when these fluorescent under cabinet task lights are linked together, an individual fixture may be adjusted by the on/off fixture switch without affecting the other fixtures. Additionally, if multiple fixtures are hardwired to power, then they may be controlled by a single wall switch as long as the rocker switch on each fixture is left in the “on” position.
  • Linkable: there are 2 easy ways to connect (link) fixtures together electrically. They can be connected end-to-end directly into each other or they can be linked with Linking Cables. Either method makes use of the male and female Molex connectors that are included at the two ends of each fixture (see the "zoom images" above). The first method allows two fixtures to be touching each other while the second method allows two fixtures to be connected across a distance of about 3ft or less. [Caution: do not interconnect more than 600 watts in any single installation.]

INSTALLATION

• Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.
  • Captive Screws: each light fixture has captive installation screws already located in the right locations; just screw them in while they are in place. No need for keyholes on the top of the light fixtures and no need for any templates to locate the installation hole positions
  • Getting Power: these Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights can be hardwired using standard household wire. They are easy to install using the quick push-in connectors that are supplied in the fixtures and the multiple knockouts on the rear of the task lights.

ACCESSORIES

• Replacement T2 Fluorescent Light Bulbs
  • Linking Cables: available in white or black and in three lengths: 12in, 24in, and 36in. A Linking Cable can be used to electrically link lights together.
  • Power Cord: 6-foot power cord with 3 wires and a grounded 3-prong plug is available in white or black for optional plug-in installations.
  • Hardwire Box: allows for a more aesthetically pleasing installation by eliminating visible wire

OTHER

• ENERGY STAR Qualified
  • LEED Certified: LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized green building certification system
  • 2-Year Warranty
  • Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form.  We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.

UL Listed  2-Year Warranty Satisfaction Gaurantee  Quick Ship Item  Installation Difficulty

Specifications & Measurements

When determining how many Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights and which size you will need for under cabinet lighting you first will have to measure the space where the fixtures will be attached. To do this you should not measure the face of the cabinets; you should measure the "cavity" under the cabinet where the fixtures will actually be placed. We recommend that you "fill up" the cavity space with as many fixtures that can fit. For example, for a space that measures 28 inches we recommend that you use the fixture that measures 22in long, not the one that measures 14in. This will ensure that the countertop below will be uniformly lit. (Measurements below assume that the lights are hardwired and not connected to power by a cord & plug.)

Cavity
Measurement
Fluorescent T2
Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights
11in - 14in
P043T-10 (one 10in long fixture)
15in - 22in P043T-14 (one 14in long fixture)
23in - 28in P043T-22 (one 22in long fixture)
29in - 32in P043T-28 (one 28in long fixture)
33in+ P043T-32 (one 32in long fixture)

Dimensions, Power Options and Linking for Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights

This new "thin" model is only 15/16in thick and 3.75in wide, which can easily hide under cabinets.

There are 3 options to get power to these fluorescent thin under cabinet task lights.

These fixtures can easily be linked by using a Linking Cable or the direct connectors found on the ends of each fixture.

Foot-Candle Chart

Footcandle Chart for T2 Fluorescent Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights

Product Reviews
$39.90
4.5 Stars based on 25 Review(s)
Carol
Vermilion, Ohio
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Couldn't be happier
March 18, 2014
Just installed these under cabinet lights. I absolutely love them. The brightness is not overpowering and the light is diffused well. The profile is great. I won't even have to add trim to the bottom of my cabinets. My electrician was impressed with style and quality of the lights.
Pros:
slim profile variety of sizes good light distribution

Rick
Birmingham, Alabama
5 Stars

Great Little Fluorescent
April 3, 2013
This light is very well made and it provides a light that is warmer than most fluorescents, looking very similar to an incandescent. And it puts out a very respectable amount of light for a 6 watt bulb. Small (under 12 inches) fluorescents are not easy to find and I would strongly recommend this one.
Pros:
Well built. Plenty of warm light.
Cons:
None.

Cris
United States
5 Stars

Finally we can see what we're doing
March 8, 2014
Our kitchen is a mid-century dungeon, so when I saw this light it seemed like just what we needed to be able to add some light by the stove top. It was easy to install and gave just the amount of light needed to be able to use the space between the Fridge and Stove-top. Couldn't be happier!
Pros:
slim, easy to install, good amount of light

Rich
Alfred, Maine
5 Stars

Love these lights!
February 1, 2014
This is my second purchase of these lights for another area in the house. We love these lights. Fairly easy to install. It can be a bit tricky hardwiring the smaller lights like this one. Fairly tight inside the box. Gives excellent coverage of light and the brightness is just right. You can't go wrong with these lights.

Frank
NJ
5 Stars

Install
January 15, 2014
Purchased about 20 total feet of this lighting
Pros:
Awesome! Easy install. Perfect even lighting Cool running
Cons:
The only thing that annoyed me was the sticker they put on the window that reminds you to remove the packing around the bulb. I understand it has to be there but it has the gooey glue that you need go off or nail polish remover to remove.

Eric Allshouse
Canfield, Ohio
4 Stars

Under cabinet lights
April 28, 2013
Just installed 13 of these units under 42 feet of cabinets and found the lighting to be bright enough for task lighting and still looked attractive by the fact that you can't see them looking straight on.
Pros:
Very low profile and a nice body.
Cons:
magnetic door catch is a little weak.

Craig
Eden Mills, VT
4 Stars

Great size for undercabinet
March 15, 2013
Installed easily. Works good. Magnetic attached cover fell off a few times until I reinstalled the cover by bending tabs.
Pros:
Size and light quality
Cons:
Cover attachment weak Power cord heavier than necessary

Eunice
Fayetteville, AR
5 Stars

Kitchen undercabinet lighting
March 14, 2013
Very pleased with this product. Gives great task lighting for kitchen counter tasks.

DC
West Palm Beach, FL
5 Stars

Great product, minor issues
March 4, 2013
Overall, these are excellent, well made, easy to install lights that perform well...with one caveat: The knock-outs on several of the lights were not well cut. Getting the knock outs removed was overly difficult. Other than that, everything went very smoothly. I mixed direct wiring with the available connecting cords based on my layout, and everything worked perfectly. Where I was able to use the available connection cords, I obviously did not need to deal with the knock-out issue. The push-in connectors for direct wiring were easy to use as well. I would recommend these lights.
Pros:
Well made Well designed Easy wiring Available connecting cords Excellent light
Cons:
Some knock-outs difficult to remove

Cathey Campbell
Round Rock TX
5 Stars

T2 Fluorescent thin under counter task lights
January 30, 2013
Easy to install. Age 72 woman with drill had no problems. Electrician wanted $430.00 to put lights under counter, so I tried my own skills.
Pros:
Good light
Cons:
None

Questions & Answers
By Jim from Minneapolis on January 24, 2014
Can these units be hard wired directly to house power without using a junction box for an under cabinet application?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on January 25, 2014

Answer:
The hardwire box accessory is optional. It allows for a more aesthetically pleasing hardwire installation by eliminating visible electrical wire under the cabinet. Yes, you can install by simply connecting electrical wire directly to the fixture.

By Jeff from Redmond, WA on April 1, 2013
Does each light come with (1) connecting/linking cable or must those be purchased separately?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on April 2, 2013

Answer:
Jeff, Linking cables must be purchased separately on the Accessories tab.

By Dan Pontecorvo from Staten Island,New York on March 30, 2014
Hi,

I looking to install these thin under cabinet lights. The attached sketch shows what I am looking to do.
The lighting fixtures are the following; 1, PO43T-14; 1, PO43T-32 and 2- PO43ST-32. I am looking to link all 4 Lights to a 120 v power source. The required wiring connections are shown in the sketch.
Please provide any other needs or requirements

Thanks
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 30, 2014

Answer:
Dan,

You will need to purchase linking cables to make the jumps between cabinets or wire the lights together using standard household wire.

By Brian from U.K. on February 12, 2013
What is the voltage?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on February 12, 2013

Answer:
These are line voltage (120V) fixtures.

Recently Viewed Items
Accessories
Related Items
Related Categories