Contact Us Contact Us
Now In: Light Bulbs  >  Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulbs  >  T2 Fluorescent Light Bulbs  >  6 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T2 - 90 CRI - American Lighting

Product Overview:
  • 6 watts
  • Axial base for T2 sockets
  • 3000K (Warm White)
  • 90 CRI
  • Rated Life: 8000 hours
  • Diameter: 2/8in
  • Learn More

Need Assistance?

Have a Question?

6 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T2 - 90 CRI - American Lighting

Pegasus Lighting BBB Business Review

Item #P043T-F06-30
Rating
Price
$10.50
AvailabilityUsually ships the next business day
Quantity  Add to cartAdd to Wishlist

About our 6 Watt - Fluorescent Light Bulb - Linear - T2 - 90 CRI - American Lighting
Description

This 6-watt, warm white T2 fluorescent light bulb has a high color rendering index and a rated life of 8,000 hours.

• P043T-F06-30: 6 watts for use with Fluorescent T2 Thin Under Cabinet Lights, P043T
  • Diameter: 2/8in
  • Excellent Color Rendition: high Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90
  • Axial Base: axial base at both ends
  • Color Temperature: 3000K (warm white)
  • Rated Life: 8000 hours of rated life on average
  • Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 6-Watt T2 Fluorescent Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Product Reviews
$10.50
4 Stars based on 1 Review(s)
dognutmom
PA
4 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Great service
July 2, 2013
Only 4 stars because the item was not in stock when I ordered and the website did not reflect that. HOWEVER, I received an email very shortly afterwards telling me that it was not in stock and giving me a choice to cancel the order or to wait. I opted to wait, and received an email about the time the original email told me the bulbs would be back in stock. Received the light bulbs shortly thereafter. They were packed very well, and, as an added bonus, even had those packing peanuts that dissolve in water :-)

Questions & Answers
Recently Viewed Items
Related Items
Related Categories