About our Solar 48 LED Linear Inside Shed Light
This solar-powered LED light can be used in sheds, garages, greenhouses, boathouses, or any other building where lighting is needed. It is easy to install with no electrical wiring required. This maintenance-free shed light includes a built in night light, making it easy to find the on/off switch.
- Hi/Lo Switch: two switch positions to light 24 or 48 LEDs
- Solar Panel Adjustment: fixture includes a compass for easy solar panel adjustment
- Night Light: the included night light makes it easy to find the on/off switch in the dark
- 48 Super Bright White LEDs
- Solar-powered: charged by a powerful Mono Crystal solar panel
- Light Output: 200 lumens on low setting, 400 lumens on high setting
- Daylight Color Temperature: color temperature of 6000K, daylight
- Solar Powered: provides up to two hours of light when fully charged
- Rechargeable Battery Included: uses four Ni-MH AA 1.2V 1.200mA rechargeable batteries (included)
- Charging Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Easy to Install: LED shed light can be mounted virtually anywhere light is needed with no wiring required. Simply secure the solar panel on the side of the building and install the light fixture inside the building.
- Mounting: can be easily installed on all types of material including metal, wood, or plastic
- 1-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Solar 48 LED Linear Shed Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Solar 48 LED Linear Inside Shed Light
By Stephen from Pittsburgh, PA on March 2, 2014
What are the dimensions of the light fixture?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on March 3, 2014
Answer:The dimensions are 7in x 23.25in x 6in.
By George from Castle Danger, MN on September 24, 2013
How long is the cord from the panel to the light?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 24, 2013
The wire from the light fixture to the solar panel is 10 feet long.
By Andy Neal from Spring Hill, TN on October 8, 2013
Can you install a timer to the light?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 9, 2013
No, you cannot add any electrical accessories to this item.