|Browse a selection of light fixtures for showcase lighting (also called display case lighting), including several linkable microfluorescent fixtures, LED mini swivel lights, LED very thin light bars, several puck lights, a xenon light strip, and miniature recessed downlights. To learn more about showcase lighting, please see the section of helpful information located on this page. You can also call our toll-free number with any questions on our selection of LED showcase lighting and more.|
Tips for Lighting Your Showcase or Display Case
- Make Your Display Case Shine!
- Nothing makes a showcase stand out like display case lighting. You can have fascinating collectibles, intricate china pieces, or heirloom jewelry; but it will all blend into the shadows if you don't add illumination that display case lighting can provide.
- There are several different ways to effectively light up a display case with showcase lights. If you have shelving integrated within, or if the top of the case is opaque, you might want to install showcase lights on the underside of shelves to illuminate your display from above. Miniature recessed lights and puck lights will create a dramatic showcase lighting effect. Depending on where you place them, you can even spotlight individual items with showcase lighting fixtures to draw attention.
- For more even illumination on the underside of shelving or the top of an opaque display case, try a light strip or light bar. Either of these display cabinet lighting options will be low-profile enough so that the light fixture will be invisible, but will still provide evenly distributed, bright light across the entire display case.
- For those who have the means to add showcase lighting from the side, microfluorescent light fixtures are an excellent option. These display cabinet lighting products are cool operating, linkable, and very easy to install. As long as you have a bit of space to conceal the light fixtures (simply by installing them out of the line of vision), microfluorescent light fixtures can make a showcase look like it is glowing from within. Our Xenon Light Strip is a cabinet display lighting option that will create the same effect installed on the side of a showcase. In fact, it is a bit more low-profile than the microfluorescent fixtures, so if you have minimal space, it might be a better option. The Xenon Light Strip can be custom-ordered to fit the length of your display. In terms of LED showcase lighting, our rope lights are a great choice that can be used in a variety of applications.
- Don't mind seeing the shade of a cabinet display lighting fixture? Try a cabinet light with a chrome or polished brass finish. It's a popular choice for lighting curio cabinets with collectibles.
- Written by Chris Johnson