Description of ReadyBright™ LED Power Outage Path Light
This ReadyBright™ LED power outage path light is a battery operated fixture that will automatically light up during a power failure when used with the Power Outage Flashlight accessory. Its bright LEDs illuminate a long stairway, indoors or outdoors.
- Light Turns On When There Is a Power Outage: Power Outage Flashlight (sold on the Accessories tab) automatically lights up during a power failure and sends a radio frequency signal to turn on the Battery Operated LED Path Light.
- Auto Shut Off: once activated during a power failure, the light will automatically turn off after 30 minutes to conserve battery life. To keep the lights on, simply press the Power Outage Flashlight on button.
- Expandable: one Power Outage Flashlight can control up to 30 individual power outage LED light fixtures. Moreover, you can have multiple Power Outage Flashlights since they do not interfere with each other and there is no limit to the number of flashlight detectors that can be installed in a space. To expand your system, purchase additional power outage lights and flashlight detectors on the Accessories tab.
- Weatherproof: UV-resistant plastic inhibits yellowing
- Thin Profile: only 3-3/8in(W) x 3-7/8in(H) x 1-1/8in(D)
- Bright White LED: provides 10 lumens of bright white light
- Cool White Light: this path light has a cool white (4100K) color temperature
- Excellent Rated Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Battery Operated: uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Good Battery Life: expected battery life of up to 40 hours during a power outage. A red LED indicates when batteries need to be replaced. [Caution: Use only alkaline batteries and do not mix old with new batteries.]
- Easy to Install: can be mounted virtually anywhere light is needed with no wiring required. A simple mounting plate, 2 screws & anchors, double-sided tape, and installation instructions are included. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF).
- Wireless Signal Limit: in order for the LED Power Outage Path Light to operate properly, it must be installed within 100ft of the Power Outage Flashlight if there are no obstructions or within 70ft if there is a wall or floor between the path light and the flashlight detector. Note that more walls, floors, or other obstructions (especially made of cement or metal) between the path light and the flashlight detector will further reduce the distance the signal can travel.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Power Outage Path Lights please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.