About our ReadyBright™ Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and LED Ceiling Light Kit
This ReadyBright™ kit doesn’t just provide automatic lighting when the power goes out - it provides safety, security, and peace of mind. The plug-in Power Outage Flashlight lights up as soon as the power fails and then sends a signal to turn on the LED Path Light and LED Ceiling Light.
- Kit Includes:
(1) Plug-In Power Outage Flashlight
(1) Battery Operated LED Path Light
(1) Battery Operated LED Ceiling Light
- Lights Turn On When There Is a Power Outage: Power Outage Flashlight automatically lights up during a power failure and sends a radio frequency signal to turn on the Battery Operated LED Path and Ceiling Lights
- Auto Shut Off: once activated during a power failure, the lights will automatically turn off after 30 minutes to conserve battery life. To keep the lights on, simply press the flashlight's “on” button.
- Use as Flashlight: during a power outage the flashlight on the POD is automatically activated and will continue to operate when removed from the wall socket. [Note: the Power Outage Flashlight should not be used as a night light because the battery will not charge when the flashlight is turned “on”].
- Expandable: one POD can control up to 30 individual power outage LED light fixtures. Moreover, you can have multiple Power Outage Flashlights since they do not interfere with each other and there is no limit to the number of flashlight detectors that can be installed in a space.
- On/Off Buttons: a single on/off button on the detector controls the flashlight feature. One “on” button and one “off” button on the flashlight also control the LED path and ceiling lights.
- LED Path Light Dimensions: only 3-3/8in(W) x 3-7/8in(H) x 1-1/8in(D)
- LED Ceiling Light Dimensions: only 1.75in in height and 5.0in in diameter
- POD Dimensions: only 2.75in(W) x 5.0in(H) x 1.25in(D)
- Path Light LED: provides bright white light with a cool white (4100K) color temperature
- Ceiling Light LED: provides 80 lumens of bright white light with a neutral white (3500K) color temperature
- Excellent Rated Life: both the LED Path Light and the LED Ceiling Light have a rated life of 50,000 hours on average
- Batteries: the Power Outage Flashlight uses one rechargeable 3.6-volt NiMH battery (included). The LED Path Light uses 4 AA batteries (not included). The LED Ceiling Light uses 4 C batteries (not included).
- Good Battery Life: expected battery life of up to 40 hours for the Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and LED Ceiling Light. A red LED indicates when the batteries need to be replaced or recharged.
- Easy to Install: simply plug the flashlight detector into a wall receptacle and then mount the ceiling light and path lights. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF).
- Mounting Path Light: a simple mounting plate, 2 screws & anchors, and double-sided tape are included with each path light.
- Mounting Ceiling Light: a simple mounting plate and 2 screws & anchors are included with each ceiling light.
- Wireless Signal Limit: in order for the Power Outage Flashlight to operate properly, power outage lights must be installed within 100ft if there are no obstructions or within 70ft if there is a wall or floor between the light and the flashlight detector. Note that more walls, floors, or other obstructions (especially made of cement or metal) between the power outage lights and the detector will further reduce the distance the signal can travel.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Power Outage Flashlights, LED Path Lights, and LED Ceiling Lights please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
Specifications for LED Power Outage Path Light
Specifications for LED Power Outage Ceiling Light
ReadyBright™ Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and LED Ceiling Light Kit
By John from Boston MA on November 8, 2012
So if I have ceiling lights on the second floor and the stairwell, the one "flash light" in the living room will also control their on and off feature?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on November 8, 2012
Yes, when there is a power outage, the flashlight will send a signal to turn on the ceiling lights (as long as they are in the range of about 70 ft). The flashlight can then be used to turn on/off the lights