About our ReadyBright™ Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and 2 LED Ceiling Lights Kit
This is our most complete kit for lighting during a power failure, including two ceiling lights, a path light, and a power outage detector/detachable flashlight that will all turn on automatically if the power goes out. Use this kit to ensure your entire home or business will remain brightly lit and safe in the event of a power outage.
- Kit Includes:
(1) Plug-In Power Outage Flashlight
(1) Battery Operated LED Path Light
(2) Battery Operated LED Ceiling Lights
- Lights Turn On When There Is a Power Outage: Power Outage Flashlight automatically lights up during a power failure and sends a radio frequency signal to turn on the Battery Operated LED Path and Ceiling Lights
- Auto Shut Off: once activated during a power failure, the lights will automatically turn off after 30 minutes to conserve battery life. To keep the lights on, simply press the flashlight's “on” button.
- Use as Flashlight: during a power outage the flashlight on the detector is automatically activated and will continue to operate when removed from the wall socket. [Note: the Power Outage Flashlight should not be used as a night light because the battery will not charge when the flashlight is turned “on”].
- Expandable: one Power Outage Flashlight can control up to 30 individual power outage LED light fixtures. Moreover, you can have multiple Power Outage Flashlights since they do not interfere with each other and there is no limit to the number of flashlight detectors that can be installed in a space.
- On/Off Buttons: a single on/off button on the flashlight controls the flashlight feature. One “on” button and one “off” button on the flashlight also control the LED path and ceiling lights.
- LED Path Light Dimensions: only 3-3/8in(W) x 3-7/8in(H) x 1-1/8in(D)
- LED Ceiling Light Dimensions: only 1.75in in height and 5.0in in diameter
- Power Outage Flashlight Dimensions: only 2.75in(W) x 5.0in(H) x 1.25in(D)
- Path Light LED: provides bright white light with a cool white (4100K) color temperature
- Ceiling Light LED: provides 80 lumens of bright white light with a neutral white (3500K) color temperature
- Excellent Rated Life: both the LED Path Light and the LED Ceiling Lights have a rated life of 50,000 hours on average
- Batteries: the Power Outage Flashlight uses one rechargeable 3.6-volt NiMH battery (included). The LED Path Light uses 4 AA batteries (not included). Each LED Ceiling Light uses 4 C batteries (not included).
- Good Battery Life: expected battery life of up to 40 hours for the Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and LED Ceiling Lights. A red LED indicates when the batteries need to be replaced or recharged.
- Easy to Install: simply plug the flashlight detector into a wall receptacle and then mount the path and ceiling lights. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF).
- Mounting Path Light: a simple mounting plate, 2 screws & anchors, and double-sided tape are included with each path light.
- Mounting Ceiling Light: a simple mounting plate and 2 screws & anchors are included with each ceiling light.
- Wireless Signal Limit: in order for the Power Outage Flashlight to operate properly, power outage lights must be installed within 100ft if there are no obstructions or within 70ft if there is a wall or floor between the light and the flashlight detector. Note that more walls, floors, or other obstructions (especially made of cement or metal) between the power outage lights and the detector will further reduce the distance the signal can travel.
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Power Outage Flashlights, LED Path Lights, and LED Ceiling Lights please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
Specifications & Measurements
Specifications for LED Power Outage Path Light
Specifications for LED Power Outage Ceiling Light
ReadyBright™ Power Outage Flashlight, LED Path Light, and 2 LED Ceiling Lights Kit
By Karen Leshure from Hutchinson, KS on October 10, 2012
How long will the lights stay on during an outage?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 10, 2012
Once activated during a failure, the lights will stay on for 30 minutes.
After 30 mins, they will turn off. If you press the flashlight's On button, the lights will turn back on.