Description of Philips 10-Watt 12-Volt Dimmable LED MR16 Light Bulbs, Narrow Flood
This 10-watt LED MR16 light bulb from Philips delivers quality white light and a crisp, uniform beam. It will last for 17 years on average if you have it on for 4 hours a day. This MR16 is suited for replacing 40W halogen for accent and ambient lighting, and it smoothly dims down to 10%.
||narrow flood, 24°
||2700K, warm white
||3000K, warm white
||4000K, cool white
||ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: only 10 watts; roughly equivalent to a 40-watt halogen MR16 light bulb
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Excellent Rated Life: 25,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: GU5.3 bipin base
- Uses: mini recessed lighting, mini track lighting, display lighting, pendant lights
- Dimmable: yes, down to 10%. Use either a magnetic low voltage dimmer or an electronic low voltage dimmer, depending on the type of transformer used in the lighting system. See our Accessories tab for a selection of low voltage dimmers.
Note: for many low voltage dimmers, a minimum load of 40 watts is required for proper dimming performance.
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent light sources can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Contains No Mercury
- Brand: Philips
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 10-Watt LED MR16 Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.