Description of Philips 10-Watt 12-Volt Dimmable LED MR16 Light Bulbs, Flood
The Philips 10-watt LED MR16 light bulb is the perfect choice for accent and ambient lighting. It delivers quality white light and a crisp uniform beam, and smoothly dims down to 10%. This LED light bulb will last 17 years on average if you have it on for 4 hours a day.
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: only 10 watts, roughly equivalent to a 40-watt halogen MR16 light bulb
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Base Type: GU5.3 bipin base
Maximum Overall Length: 1.97 inches MOL
- Diameter: 1.97 inches
Excellent Rated Life: 25,000 hours of rated life on average
- Uses: mini recessed lighting, mini track lighting, display lighting, pendant lights
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimmable: yes, down to 10%. Use either a magnetic low voltage dimmer or an electronic low voltage dimmer, depending on the type of transformer used in the lighting system. See our Accessories tab for a selection of low voltage dimmers.
Note: for many low voltage dimmers, a minimum load of 40 watts is required for proper dimming performance.
- No Harmful UV/IR Radiation: UV radiation from incandescent and fluorescent light sources can sometimes cause color change and surface deterioration over time
- Contains No Mercury
- Instant On
- Brand: Philips
- 3-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 10-Watt LED MR16 Light Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.