Description of Philips 150-Watt TD7 Ceramic Metal Halide Light Bulb, Clear, Double Ended, RX7s Base
This double-ended TD7 ceramic metal halide bulb delivers a higher color rendering than a standard metal halide source. This tubular double-ended TD7 lamp is for use in enclosed luminaries and is ideal for accent lighting in indoor applications.
- Bulb Shape: double-ended TD7
- Bulb Type: ceramic metal halide
Wattage: 150 watts
Lumen Output: 13,250 initial lumens; 11,260 mean lumens throughout the life of the lamp
Maximum Overall Length: 5-7/16 inches MOL
Excellent Rated Life: 15,000 hours of rated life on average
Base Type: RX7s base
- Burn Position: horizontal
- Uses: accent lighting, retail display lighting, indirect lighting, enclosed light fixtures
- UV Filtering: features a UV blocking medium for reducing fading of fabric and paintings
- ANSI Ballast Code: M142/E, M102/E, M81/E
- Brand: Philips
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Philips 150-Watt Double-Ended TD7 Ceramic Metal Halide Light
Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.