Description of Philips 70-Watt PAR30 Long Neck Ceramic Metal Halide Light Bulb, Flood, Medium Base
Switch to ceramic metal halide PAR30 light bulbs for improved color stability and excellent color rendering compared to traditional HID sources. This 70-watt PAR30 has a long life of 11,000 hours.
- Bulb Shape: PAR30LN (LN = Long Neck: the neck is longer than traditional PAR30 lamps so that it will fit into fixtures that require a longer neck lamp)
- Bulb Type: ceramic metal halide
Wattage: 70 watts
Lumen Output: 5,000 initial lumens; 3,050 mean lumens throughout the life of the lamp
Maximum Overall Length: 4.75 inches MOL
- Diameter: 3.75 inches
Excellent Rated Life: 11,000 hours of rated life on average
Base Type: E26 medium screw-in base
- Burn Position: universal
- Uses: track lights and other open fixtures
- ANSI Ballast Code: M143/O, M98/O
- Brand: Philips
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Philips 70-Watt PAR30 Long Neck Ceramic Metal Halide Light
Bulbs, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.