Description of 88-Watt PAR38 Energy-Efficient Halogen Light Bulb, Flood-25, 6000 Hrs
This halogen light bulb produces bright, well-distributed light over a wide area with its 25 degree beam spread. It is compatible with either a 120-Volt or 130-Volt input system. It's also designed for optimal efficiency with an infrared-reflective coating.
- 2 Voltage Conditions: this lamp can operate with 120-Volt and 130-Volt input systems. When operating under normal conditions at 120V, this lamp uses less power and has a longer rated life. When operating at 130V, this lamp emits 560 more lumens of light but consumes more energy and has a shorter rated life.
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: halogen IR (HIR)
- Wattage: 88 watts; roughly equivalent to a 100-watt standard halogen bulb
- Beam Spread: flood, 25°
- Color Temperature: warm white (2900K) color temperature
- Color Rendering Index: CRI of 100
- Diameter: 4.75 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31 inches MOL
- Base Type: E26 medium screw base
- Uses: outdoor lighting, landscape lighting, recessed lighting, track lighting, display lighting
- Dichroic Coating: the dichroic infrared (IR) reflective coating on the inner glass envelope in HIR lamps allows the tungsten filament to heat to a higher temperature without using more electricity. This IR coating, therefore, increases the energy efficiency of the lamp over standard halogen lamps.
- Dimmable: yes
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 12/case
- Brand: GE Lighting