Description of 64-Watt PAR38 Energy-Efficient Halogen Light Bulb, Flood-25, 6000 Hrs
With a high color rendering index for quality light output and a thin infrared-reflective coating for optimal efficiency, this PAR38 HIR light bulb is an excellent choice. It's compatible with either 120-Volt or 130-Volt input systems. This light bulb is also fully dimmable and weather resistant.
- 2 Voltage Conditions: this lamp can operate with 120-Volt and 130-Volt input systems. When operating under normal conditions at 120V, this lamp uses less power and has a longer rated life. When operating at 130V, this lamp emits 310 more lumens of light but consumes more energy and has a shorter rated life.
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: halogen IR (HIR)
- Wattage: 64 watts; roughly equivalent to a 70-watt standard halogen bulb
- Beam Spread: flood, 25°
- Color Temperature: warm white (2900K) color temperature
- Color Rendering Index: CRI of 100
- Diameter: 4.75 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31 inches MOL
- Base Type: E26 medium screw base
- Uses: recessed lighting, track lighting, display lighting
- Dichroic Coating: the dichroic infrared (IR) reflective coating on the inner glass envelope in HIR lamps allows the tungsten filament to heat to a higher temperature without using more electricity. This IR coating, therefore, increases the energy efficiency of the lamp over standard halogen lamps.
- Dimmable: yes
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 12/case
- Brand: GE Lighting