Description of 54-Watt PAR38 Energy-Efficient Halogen Light Bulb, Spot-10, 6000 Hrs
This PAR38 HIR light bulb can conveniently be used with either a 120-Volt or a 130-Volt input system. It has a spot beam spread, making it perfect for accent lighting.
- 2 Voltage Conditions: this lamp can operate with 120-Volt and 130-Volt input systems. When operating under normal conditions at 120V, this lamp uses less power and has a longer rated life. When operating at 130V, this lamp emits 250 more lumens of light but consumes more energy and has a shorter rated life.
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: halogen IR (HIR)
- Wattage: 54 watts; roughly equivalent to a 60-watt standard halogen bulb
- Beam Spread: spot, 10°
- Color Temperature: warm white (2850K) color temperature
- Color Rendering Index: CRI of 100
- Diameter: 4.75 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31 inches MOL
- Base Type: E26 medium screw base
- Uses: recessed lighting, track lighting, display lighting
- Dichroic Coating: the dichroic infrared (IR) reflective coating on the inner glass envelope in HIR lamps allows the tungsten filament to heat to a higher temperature without using more electricity. This IR coating, therefore, increases the energy efficiency of the lamp over standard halogen lamps.
- Dimmable: yes
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 12/case
- Brand: GE Lighting