Description of 100-Watt PAR38 Energy-Efficient Halogen Light Bulb, Spot-10, 3000 Hrs
A number of features make this PAR38 halogen light bulb a high-quality product, particularly for accent lighting. It has a thin infrared-reflective coating for optimal efficiency, an excellent color rendering index of 100, an impressive light output of 2030 lumens, and a long rated life of 3000 hours.
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Bulb Type: halogen IR (HIR)
- Wattage: 100 watts; roughly equivalent to a 130-watt standard halogen bulb
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 4.75 inches
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31 inches MOL
- Rated Life: 3,000 hours of rated life on average
- Base Type: E26 medium screw base
- Uses: recessed lighting, track lighting, display lighting
- Dichroic Coating: the dichroic infrared (IR) reflective coating on the inner glass envelope in HIR lamps allows the tungsten filament to heat to a higher temperature without using more electricity. This IR coating, therefore, increases the energy efficiency of the lamp over standard halogen lamps.
- Dimmable: yes
- Weather Resistant: may be used indoors or outdoors
- Case Quantity: available in case quantities of 12/case
- Brand: GE Lighting