Description of Lutron NovaT Dimmers for Electronic Low Voltage Transformers
The Lutron NovaT dimmer is a thin-profile version of the classic Lutron Nova dimmer. Called "the contractor's choice in rugged, linear slide dimmers," the Nova dimmer line features heavy duty components for surge protection/long life and an easy slide-to-dim control. This model is for low voltage xenon or low voltage halogen lighting systems that use electronic transformers (12 or 24 volts).
- 2 Models: click Specifications & Measurements to see a complete description of model differences
NTELV-300 : 300 watts, single pole
NTELV-600 : 600 watts, single pole
- Dimming Range: full range dimming that can save energy and extend lamp life
- Poles: dimmer is designed as a single pole dimmer switch (one control for one lighting system)
- On/Off: NovaT® models are turned off by sliding the control all the way down
- Maximum Wattage: maximum wattage that can be controlled is 300 watts and 600 watts respectively
- Construction: durable nylon construction
- RFI Suppression: advanced radio frequency protection circuitry
- Installation: 2 wrenches; designed to replace standard toggle switches. These dimmers must be mounted in a wall box. Please see the Installation Instructions for details. [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Wiring: click Specifications & Measurements to view helpful wiring diagrams for this dimmer
- 8 Designer Matte Finish Colors: Ivory (IV), White (WH), Almond (AL), Light Almond (LA), Gray (GR), Brown (BR), Black (BL) and Taupe (TP). (The pricing for all of the colors is identical. However, the lead time for Ivory and White is the shortest; the lead time for all other colors is longer by 3-5 business days.)
- Wallplate: a single gang wallplate, which is supplied with the NovaT® dimmers, features a clean appearance with no visible screws
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Lutron NovaT® Dimmers for Electronic Low Voltage Transformers, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.