Description of Lutron Lyneo Lx Dimmers for Magnetic Low Voltage Transformers
Use this Lutron Lyneo Lx dimmer with low voltage systems connected to magnetic transformers for full range, smooth dimming. It has a preset On/Off switch and an intuitive slide dimmer. The amber indicator light makes it easy to find in the dark.
- 7 Designer Gloss Finish Colors: Ivory (IV), White (WH), Almond (AL), Light Almond (LA), Gray (GR), Brown (BR), and Black (BL)
- Amber Locator Light: easy to locate dimmer switch in the dark
- Dimming Range: full range dimming that can save energy and extend lamp life
- Preset: includes an on/off switch to save the previous selected lighting level.
- Poles: designed to be either a single pole (one control for one lighting system) or a 3-way dimmer switch (two controls for one lighting system).
- RFI Suppression: advanced radio frequency protection circuitry
- Maximum Wattage: depending on the model selected the maximum lamp load wattage that can be controlled is 450 watts or 800 watts. These dimmers can control a magnetic low voltage transformer that is rated at 600 VA or 1000VA respectively.
- Dimensions: view helpful dimension diagrams on the Specifications & Measurements tab
- Wallplates: does NOT include a wallplate. Wallplates feature clean appearance with no visible screws and are ordered separately on the Accessories tab.
- Easy to Install: designed to replace standard toggle switches. These dimmers must be mounted in a wall box. Please see the Installation Instructions (PDF) for details.
[Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- 1-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Lutron Lyneo Lx Dimmers, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.