Description of Lutron Lyneo Lx Dimmers for Electronic Low Voltage Transformers
The Lyneo Lx dimmer switch from Lutron delivers full range dimming for low voltage xenon or halogen lighting systems using electronic transformers. To dim, simply slide the button to adjust to your desired light level and use the On/Off switch to turn off the lights or return to the preset light level. The Lyneo has an amber indicator light, so you won’t fumble in the darkness for the switch.
- 7 Designer Gloss Finish Colors: Ivory (IV), White (WH), Almond (AL), Light Almond (LA), Gray (GR), Brown (BR), and Black (BL)
- Amber Locator Light: easy to locate dimmer switch in the dark
- Dimming Range: full range dimming that can save energy and extend lamp life
- Preset: includes an on/off switch to save the previous selected lighting level.
- Poles: designed to be either a single pole (one control for one lighting system) or a 3-way dimmer switch (two controls for one lighting system).
- RFI Suppression: advanced radio frequency protection circuitry
- Maximum Wattage: maximum wattage that can be controlled is 600 watts
- Dimensions: view helpful dimension diagrams on the Specifications & Measurements tab
- Wallplates: does NOT include a wallplate. Wallplates feature clean appearance with no visible screws and are ordered separately on the Accessories tab.
- Easy to Install: designed to replace standard toggle switches. These dimmers must be mounted in a wall box. Please see the Installation Instructions (PDF) for details.
[Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- 1-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Lutron Lyneo Lx Dimmers, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.