About our Lutron Maestro Countdown Timer Switches
Use your existing wiring to easily connect this countdown timer to a variety of light sources including halogen, LED, and incandescent lamps, or connect it to a bathroom exhaust fan. This timer is perfect for turning power off after up to 60 minutes, which translates into great cost savings. This countdown timer switch is maintenance-free and will reliably control your lights for up to 10 years.
- 7 Attractive Finishes: White (Model # MA-T51-WH), Ivory (Model # MA-T51-IV), Almond (Model # MA-T51-AL), Light Almond (Model # MA-T51-LA), Gray (Model # MA-T51-GR), Brown (Model # MA-T51-BR), and Black (Model # MA-T51-BL)
- Auto-Off Timer: will turn off lights after 5 to 60 minutes depending on how the time delay is set. Note that this timer will not automatically turn ON lights.
- Touch Control: tap on to start and stop the timer; tap twice quickly for untimed on
- One Minute Warning: when only one minute of time is remaining, the load will briefly turn off and on to give an indication the timer is about to turn off
- Override Setting: the countdown timer may be interrupted at any time
- Light Sources: suitable for use with incandescent, halogen, magnetic low voltage, electronic low voltage, and fluorescent lamps OR 2.5 amp general purpose fan(s)
- Wall Plate Not Included: a matching invisible-screw wall plate may be purchased separately
- Dimensions: 4.69in(H) x 2.94in(W) x 1.44in(D)
- Indoor Use Only
- Easy to Install: please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Wattage Capacity: powers lighting systems up to 600 watts
- Input Voltage: 120 volts
- Maximum Input Current: 5 amps
- Single Pole
- Neutral Wire Not Required: does not require a neutral wire - perfect for retrofit applications
- 1-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Lutron Maestro Countdown Timer Switches, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.