Description of Linear Spread Lens for PAR20 Lamp
This linear spread lens for MR16 halogen light bulbs produces asymmetrical light distribution. Spreading the beam of light in one axis, it leaves the light distribution unchanged for the other axis. When the ribs in the lens are oriented horizontally, it creates a vertical oval of light that can create an even wall washing effect.
- PLSL-20: PAR20 size - 95mm in diameter (3.740in in diameter)
- Other Names: sometimes called an elongated lens, an elliptical lens, or a Skytex lens
- Surface: ribbed on one side
- Tempered Glass
- Custom Sizes: available if a quantity of 100 or more is ordered - please call for details
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of Linear Spread Lenses for PAR20 Lamps, please call us at our toll-free number, 800.392.4818, or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.