By David from Florida on January 25, 2014
What are the dimensions of the light itself?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on January 27, 2014
The floodlight measures 5-3/4" H X 7-3/4" W X 3-1/4" D.
By Steven Goldblatt from Rockville, MD 20850 on July 7, 2014
1) Can this light be used in a shower-installed more than eight feet from floor of shower?
(2) can it be installed on a slanted ceiling?
(3) are LED lights replaceable or must you replace the unit itself when the LEDs need replacing?
(4) is 30 watts enough light if placed 10-11 feet above the shower?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on July 7, 2014
Answer:1. Yes, it's wet location rated.
2. As long as it's a flat surface, I don't see why not. The manufacturer recommends mounting to a 4in octagonal junction box.
3. The entire unit will need to be replaced after the LEDs fail.
4. Yes, it is bright enough.