About our LED Sleek Ultra Bright Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixtures
This linear light fixture is the perfect choice for residential and retail under cabinet lighting and shelf and cove lighting. This light fixture features ultra bright LED lighting with a non-glare acrylic diffuser to distribute light efficiently. Installation is easy with the included mounting hardware, and a wide variety of accessories are available to accommodate any lighting design.
- Attractive White Finish
- Aluminum Housing
- Acrylic Diffuser: the non-glare opal acrylic diffuser distributes light with highest efficiency and quality
- Very Low Profile: only 1-3/8in thick and 0.75in wide
- No Remote Driver Required: unlike many linear LED lights, these do not require the use of a remote driver
- Accessories Included: each fixture includes (1) direct connector, (2) vertical mounting clips, and (2) 45 degree angled mounting clips
- LEDs: ultra bright white LEDs
- 3 Color Temperatures: available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (cool white), and 6000K (daylight) color temperatures
- Excellent Color Rendering: 85 CRI
- Excellent Rated Life: 50,000 hours of rated life on average
- Beam Angle: 110 degrees
- Not Dimmable
- On/Off Switch: integral on/off switch
- Switching: when these LED linkable linear light fixtures are linked together, an individual fixture may be adjusted by the on/off fixture switch without affecting the other fixtures. Additionally, if multiple fixtures are hardwired to power, then they may be controlled by a single wall switch as long as the two position switch on each fixture is left in the "on" position.
- Linkable: there are 2 ways to connect (link) these lights together electrically:
1) End-to-End - They can be connected end-to-end directly to each other using the included direct connector. This method allows 2 lights to be touching each other at the point of connection.
2) Flexible Connectors - They can be linked using flexible connectors. This method allows 2 lights to be connected across a distance of up to 36in.
- Max Run: 80 linear feet. [Caution: do not connect (link) more than 80 linear feet in any single run.]
- 3-Wire Grounded: 3-wire grounded fixtures are strongly recommended for projects that require grounding - especially commercial installations
- Easy to Install: easy to install with 2 stainless steel screw-in clips, then fixtures snap in place. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF). [Caution: Always check local electrical codes and the National Electrical Code (NEC) before installing any lighting products. It is also wise to consult with a licensed electrician in your geographical area about any electrical details that you might have questions about and to make certain that you are satisfying all of the appropriate electrical codes.]
- Connecting to Power: can either plug-in or hardwire directly to power. To plug-in, a 6-foot power cord is required (sold separately). To hardwire, a hardwire box is required (sold separately).
- Dry Location Use Only
All of these Accessories are ordered separately:
- 6-Foot Power Cord: required for plug-in installations
- Flexible Connector: these flexible connectors link fixtures over a short distance, around corners, and also to a hardwire box. Available in white and in four lengths: 6in, 12in, 24in, and 36in.
- Hardwire Box: required for hardwire installations. A flexible connector must be used to connect light fixtures to the hardwire box. There are two hardwire boxes to choose from:
Hardwire Box with Control Switch - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired and controlled by the rocker switch on the hardwire box. It has 3 knockouts for electrical connections.
Commercial Grade Metal Hardwire Box - will permit these light fixtures to be hardwired into a circuit controlled by a wall switch. It has 4 knockouts for electrical connections.
- Vertical/Horizontal Mounting Clip: sold individually. Recommended when mounting light fixtures horizontally. Purchase two clips for each light fixture.
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Contains No Mercury or Lead
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of LED Ultra Bright Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixtures, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
LED Sleek Ultra Bright Line Voltage Linkable Linear Light Fixtures
Stars based on
Half Moon Bay, CA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent Lighting Choice
May 14, 2014
These are vey slim and light weight but put out great light. I used them in reach in closets and the lighting is very good.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
June 18, 2014
Nice fixture for our use.
Cons:Cord should come with the fixture and not be an extra charge.
By Karen Miller from Wilmette, Illinois on October 31, 2014
Do line-voltage LED over-the-counter light fixtures operate at higher temperatures than low voltage LED fixtures? I like the idea of not needing a transformer, but the whole reason to get LEDs in my view is reduced heat. Thank you
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on October 31, 2014
The answer is it depends. LED systems vary across the board so it's tough to make an absolute statement. Some LEDs generate more heat than others and I suspect that since this line voltage LED light has the transformer/driver as part of the fixture that it would be warmer than the same exact fixture with a remote driver instead.
With that being said, it's still going to generate substantially less heat than an incandescent source.
By Glenda from Ithaca, NY on May 5, 2014
Looking for lights to put on top of kitchen wall cabinets to illuminate the room. Is this your brightest fixture and would it be appropriate?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on May 5, 2014
Yes, it would be an appropriate use and these are among our brightest LED strip lights.