About our 3.9-Watt LED Dimmable Indoor-Outdoor Step Lights, Round
This round, energy-efficient step light has a sealed die cast aluminum casing for both indoor and outdoor functionality. Use it in entryways, foyers, kitchens, and living rooms for attractive accent lighting. It is designed to offer a sleek look with no visible hardware which enhances both the safety and beauty of any home or outdoor space.
- 3 Attractive Finishes:
Brushed Nickel (PWL-LED310-CBN)
- Durable Construction: die-cast aluminum body sealed for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Replaceable LED Module
- Wattage: only 3.9 watts
- Line Voltage: 120 volts
- Light Output: bronze - 138 lumens; brushed nickel - 121 lumens; white - 116 lumens
- Good Color Rendering: 83 CRI
- Warm White Light: color temperature of 3000K (warm white light)
- Very Long Life: 40,000 hours of rated life on average
- Easy to Install: easily installs using mounting bracket and included junction box. Direct wiring, no driver needed. Please refer to these Installation Instructions (PDF).
- Mounting Accessories Included: mounting bracket, gasket, screws, and rubber washers included
- Junction Box Included: supplied with a junction box for a custom recessed installation suitable for new construction or retrofit installations.
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable down to 10%. May be dimmed with an electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer.
- Max Run: up to 200 fixtures can be connected in parallel
- Outdoor or Indoor Use: IP66 rating (totally protected against dust and protected against temporary flooding of water)
- UL Listed in the USA & Canada
- Brand: WAC Lighting
- 5-Year Warranty
- Large Quantity Discount: If you would like us to quote on a large quantity of 3.9-Watt LED Dimmable Indoor-Outdoor Round Step Lights, please call us at our toll-free number or use the online Quotation Request for Large Quantities form. We are always happy to provide you with our best large quantity pricing.
3.9-Watt LED Dimmable Indoor-Outdoor Step Lights, Round
By Oren Bishop from Phoenix, Arizona on August 28, 2014
Can this fixture be mounted horizontally, into a concrete paver? Will it withstand people walking on it?
If not, do you have any products that can be installed in a walking surface?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on August 29, 2014
Answer:The issue is that it should not be exposed to sustained contact water, e.g. standing water. No, I would not recommend it for installing in a paver.
Please call our customer service and we'd be happy to work with you to find a suitable product.
By Dan Dunn from Los Angeles on September 22, 2014
What is the diameter and depth of this product?
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 22, 2014
Answer:Diameter is 3.5in
Total depth is 3in.
By Matthew from Kentucky on September 21, 2013
Hello, I was wanting to know if this price was for one light. Thank you!
By Jacob from Pegasus Lighting on September 21, 2013
Yes, the price is per step light.